Josh Brown

Becoming A Business, My First Year

Summer of 2014 brought about great change in my life as I launched my rather unexpected pressure washing business. It's been a journey and have loved every minute of it. It's been a pleasure serving members of our community and look forward to a broader customer base and wider range of cleaning service for 2015. 

I started my business pressure washing a house with a pump sprayer full of out door bleach and a 50' pressure washing hose. I had to drag that pressure washer all over the yard with me. I then found a surface cleaning attachment for driveways and off I go. It was tough. And door to door advertisement has earned its respect in my opinion!

After finding the forums, my life changed. I learned pressure washing professional equipment, cleaners and processes, such as soft wash. My ambition wasn't satisfied, so I learned roof cleaning. Again there forums came to my rescue! I credit the forums for my minimal mistakes along the way. Again, my ambition raged on, so Cedar Roof Cleaning gotta dose of it. I now specialize in non-pressure cedar roof cleaning.

With a year of work under my belt, Clean Pro Exteriors is now an L.L.C. fully insured and licensed, using only soft wash methods to ensure the most effective, safest cleaning out there. My marketing and Advertising continues to increase and I hope to grow in business managing and budgeting as we go.

But my ambition is a fire with more full to burn, so what's next? I want contracts! I plan to start with small grocery stores around town maintaining their walk ways, and hopefully, get started in Fleet Washing.

To commemorate the journey, here are a few of my firsts.... first rig, house wash, deck, stucco, brick patio, roof, cedar roof

post-2454-0-34836800-1421205646_thumb.jppost-2454-0-91360000-1421205683_thumb.jppost-2454-0-60629400-1421205700_thumb.jppost-2454-0-48870000-1421206061_thumb.jppost-2454-0-33201500-1421206041_thumb.jppost-2454-0-50086200-1421206050_thumb.jp

Summer of 2014 brought about great change in my life as I launched my rather unexpected pressure washing business. It's been a journey and have loved every minute of it. It's been a pleasure serving members of our community and look forward to a broader customer base and wider range of cleaning service for 2015. 

I started my business pressure washing a house with a pump sprayer full of out door bleach and a 50' pressure washing hose. I had to drag that pressure washer all over the yard with me. I then found a surface cleaning attachment for driveways and off I go. It was tough. And door to door advertisement has earned its respect in my opinion!

After finding the forums, my life changed. I learned pressure washing professional equipment, cleaners and processes, such as soft wash. My ambition wasn't satisfied, so I learned roof cleaning. Again there forums came to my rescue! I credit the forums for my minimal mistakes along the way. Again, my ambition raged on, so Cedar Roof Cleaning gotta dose of it. I now specialize in non-pressure cedar roof cleaning.

With a year of work under my belt, Clean Pro Exteriors is now an L.L.C. fully insured and licensed, using only soft wash methods to ensure the most effective, safest cleaning out there. My marketing and Advertising continues to increase and I hope to grow in business managing and budgeting as we go.

But my ambition is a fire with more full to burn, so what's next? I want contracts! I plan to start with small grocery stores around town maintaining their walk ways, and hopefully, get started in Fleet Washing.

To commemorate the journey, here are a few of my firsts.... first rig, house wash, deck, stucco, brick patio, roof, cedar roof

attachicon.gifPhotoGrid_1410816162502.jpgattachicon.gifPhotoGrid_1404838703255.jpgattachicon.gifPhotoGrid_1404838625924.jpgattachicon.gifPhotoGrid_1410947221522.jpgattachicon.gifPhotoGrid_1412640586333.jpgattachicon.gifPhotoGrid_1417750368647.jpg

That's awesome Josh, if you have any questions, just ask!

Good job Josh! I also started a pressure washing company this year after having enough of a 10 year career in law enforcement and all the political B.S. That goes with it. I Have a decent rig so far but definitely want to incorporate soft washing so I can start really doing some roof cleaning. MAYBE...Apple Roof can help even though I'm in the area, I'm in Plant City, Fl.

Hey Josh, just a funny story. I called you about two and a half months ago before even knowing about this website. Played phone tag with you couple times and ended up talking to you half asleep and don't even remember what we said LOL just remember stumbling over words at 4am haha. Just wondering if you remember me?

-Gavin