Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

New Roof Cleaning Forum Members Post Here

Not sure if this is the right spot for this my name Is Doug Riemer I own Doug's Pressure Washing in Villa Rica Ga I signed up fri night not sure if i have done it right it wont let me look at certian topics says im not a member

Doug, do you have a website ? If so, you need to fill out your forum signature, and put a link to that websute and your facebook page in the signature. This automatically creates what are called backlinks, every time you post! 

Only Paid Premium members are allowed to have a forum signature, it is just one of the many things you have already paid for, so why not use it ?

Hello all this is Chris and Margaret. WNC Roof Cleaning in Waynesville NC located in the middle of the Blue ridge mountains next to Asheville.Thank you for the warm welcome and happy to have found this site again. We were a member years ago and learned alot of vauable information back in 2010.

Hello all this is Chris and Margaret. WNC Roof Cleaning in Waynesville NC located in the middle of the Blue ridge mountains next to Asheville.Thank you for the warm welcome and happy to have found this site again. We were a member years ago and learned alot of vauable information back in 2010.

I remember you guys, and a big welcome back!

Not sure if this is the right spot for this my name Is Doug Riemer I own Doug's Pressure Washing in Villa Rica Ga I signed up fri night not sure if i have done it right it wont let me look at certian topics says im not a member

I have to approve ALL Members manually Doug, but you should be good to go now!

I made you a forum signature, and placed your website and phone number in it.

Many potential customers visit this roof cleaning forum, and we want to be sure people can contact you, if they need roof cleaning services,m in the Atlanta GA area.

Thanks im not computer literate Ive looked to see where the signature was to fill it out properly but couldnt find it. I cant stand computers but seems I spen more time on it than not. I have a couple questions not sure if this is the right place for them. First since im a premium member am I able to use some form of the rcia logo for my website and so forth. and second I see where you can scroll down to ga and two compaines are listed there can I get mine added to that or is that after the certification. I have been cleaning roofs for 2 years now well this is my second year of doing so. Is there anything special on the test to look over before I take it or is it one of those if you been doing it a while you would know it things. Im self taught on all my pressure washing the only training I have had is from you tube and reading things I can find on the internet. Also i apoligize up front I dont belive in paragraps and spell check is wasting time so if it seems when i post its a big run on my bad. I do send bids profesionaly but not when im bsing with the guys. Thanks

Thanks im not computer literate Ive looked to see where the signature was to fill it out properly but couldnt find it. I cant stand computers but seems I spen more time on it than not. I have a couple questions not sure if this is the right place for them. First since im a premium member am I able to use some form of the rcia logo for my website and so forth. and second I see where you can scroll down to ga and two compaines are listed there can I get mine added to that or is that after the certification. I have been cleaning roofs for 2 years now well this is my second year of doing so. Is there anything special on the test to look over before I take it or is it one of those if you been doing it a while you would know it things. Im self taught on all my pressure washing the only training I have had is from you tube and reading things I can find on the internet. Also i apoligize up front I dont belive in paragraps and spell check is wasting time so if it seems when i post its a big run on my bad. I do send bids profesionaly but not when im bsing with the guys. Thanks

No Problems Doug, call Gary at 502 773 1730 and ask to take the Cert Test, then, once you are cert I will place you in the GA Directoty

Hi All,

New here posted elsewhere first (didn't see this thread from my phone).
Living in the south right now. (I move every few years or so).

I will be upgrading to premium next week and look to start building my own skid to start out.

Budget $500....

Bryce

I'm new here.  My company is Curb Appeal Roof Cleaning, located in Minneapolis MN.  

I'm really excited and cant sleep nights thinking about this business, and, I cannot go past any homes now, without judging them by the cleanliness of their roof!  Haha!

My husband now rolls his eye when I point and say, "they need me!"

I am (also) a Real Estate agent, so I understand the value of a clean roof, and how potential buyers look at homes with streaks and immediately conclude, "it needs a new roof".  They assume if they buy this one, they will need about 10 grand to replace it.  I plan to market my business to other real estate agents. I'll give agents a kick-back for anyone they refer to me. 

I got hooked on roof cleaning after cleaning my own roof. (picture attached)  I went up there with a back-pack sprayer, and it took me a long time, but I love the results.  Long story short, I have decided this is a perfect complimentary business to run in conjunction with being a Realtor. 

I need everything but a trailer at this point.   I really do not want to put that backpack on again!  

Karen

roof cleaning before and after.docx

Hello everyone my name is Jim Mabry with Aqua Clean Pressure Wash and Woodcare LLC. I have been in business since 1997 and just became a member thanks for the opportunity to join the group.

Hi. My name is Juan and i come from State of California. Sacramento to be exact. I have been Roofing with my Father since i graduated from High School on and off. I decided to go to School so i could learn the business side of running a successful business. I have obtained on Associates Degree in Small Business Management and i want to use this education to run a successful Roof Cleaning business that also offers Roof Repairs and Gutter Cleaning. I am very knowledgeable about installing Roofing Products such as Composition Shingles and Concrete Tile as these type of roofs are my expertise. Although i know i can make a very good living building a Roofing Business, I have a gut feeling a can make more money running a Roof Cleaning business while not having to bust my butt off competing with all the Roofing Contractors there are. I am here to soak in as much knowledge so i can become an expert Roof cleaner. I hope to learn this craft and learn it in a professional manner.

I had a quick question. Once i am a premium member, can i also get into roofcleaninginstitute.com. I was trying to get one of its'  forums for premiums members but it did not let me go through.

I had a quick question. Once i am a premium member, can i also get into roofcleaninginstitute.com. I was trying to get one of its'  forums for premiums members but it did not let me go through.

Hi. My name is Juan and i come from State of California. Sacramento to be exact. I have been Roofing with my Father since i graduated from High School on and off. I decided to go to School so i could learn the business side of running a successful business. I have obtained on Associates Degree in Small Business Management and i want to use this education to run a successful Roof Cleaning business that also offers Roof Repairs and Gutter Cleaning. I am very knowledgeable about installing Roofing Products such as Composition Shingles and Concrete Tile as these type of roofs are my expertise. Although i know i can make a very good living building a Roofing Business, I have a gut feeling a can make more money running a Roof Cleaning business while not having to bust my butt off competing with all the Roofing Contractors there are. I am here to soak in as much knowledge so i can become an expert Roof cleaner. I hope to learn this craft and learn it in a professional manner.

​Yes Juan, once u r a premium member, it is for BOTH of our forums, not just this one :)

I used to live out in Sacramento, in North Sac and out in Roseville Cal, back in 1979

Nice. I am from North Sacramento too. What a coincidence. Anyways i tried getting into the private forums on Roofcleaninginsitute.com but i got a message that said

Unfortunately, you must be a Premium Member to access this area of the Roof Cleaning Institute of America. Please see the "Become a Premium Member" link above for more information. Thank you for your cooperation!

If you feel you've received this message in error, please contact the administrator at: http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/m1513858/profile/.

I dont know if it was because i registered to Roofcleaninginstitute.com with my Facebook account first and then became a premium member with that same facebook account on this site.

???

Nice. I am from North Sacramento too. What a coincidence. Anyways i tried getting into the private forums on Roofcleaninginsitute.com but i got a message that said

Unfortunately, you must be a Premium Member to access this area of the Roof Cleaning Institute of America. Please see the "Become a Premium Member" link above for more information. Thank you for your cooperation!

If you feel you've received this message in error, please contact the administrator at: http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/m1513858/profile/.

I dont know if it was because i registered to Roofcleaninginstitute.com with my Facebook account first and then became a premium member with that same facebook account on this site.

???

​did u pay to become a premium member Juan ? If so, what name did u use, and when was it ?

​did u pay to become a premium member Juan ? If so, what name did u use, and when was it ?

​Yes. I payed on May 30. The order number was 638. On this site my name is Juan JImenez and on the other one (roofcleaninginstitute.com) its logged in as SacramentoRoof. I use the same Facebook account to sign in to both.

​Yes. I payed on May 30. The order number was 638. On this site my name is Juan JImenez and on the other one (roofcleaninginstitute.com) its logged in as SacramentoRoof. I use the same Facebook account to sign in to both.

​Juan;

Either call me 502-773-1730, or send me your number and I'll call you