Bergman Roof Cleaning

I don't see how to start another new blog?

Click on your name in the top right corner, a drop down menu will show up, click on manage blogs. New page opens that lists your blogs. If you have more than one blog, pick the one you want to add too, there will be a button across the top that says " add entry" Click that and type away.

Forgot, when you open up the manage blogs, there is a button right after the name of your blog that says "options" you can click that button, and add an entry.

Forgot, when you open up the manage blogs, there is a button right after the name of your blog that says "options" you can click that button, and add an entry.

Thanks! I tried all you said, but I see no "Manage" and I see no "Options" ??

I may have just fixed him. The user name he is usuing, Bergman Roof Cleaning, was not set up as a premium account. I changed it to Premium.  Should work now.

You're welcome buddy

Chuck, youy won't be able to edit or add to blogs created under your orginial used name unless you log in under that account.

I may have just fixed him. The user name he is usuing, Bergman Roof Cleaning, was not set up as a premium account. I changed it to Premium.  Should work now.

You're welcome buddy

LOL, Chuck HAD 4 accounts :startle:

I messaged forum support, and they told me to merge all 4 accounts into one. So I did it just now.

Now, he will have all his posts and blogs, in one place.

I am so glad Chuck! It took a lot of time to merge  all your accounts, but it is worth it.

Blog Away!

You are a great guy Chris! Always so ready to help all your friends and even new members and guests out!

I am glad to know you and have your friendship and to have gained so much insight on roof cleaning from your hard earned knowledge base! THANK YOU!