Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

Said To Keep Roofs Clean For 5 Years ?

I live minutes to NC State University... It would be cool to find the main source contact and go speak to them in person...

It sounds good, but, seems toooo bullet proof to me... Then again it might kick ass and really work... !!!

I would like to see it in action and touch the vinyl after it is applied... Could be a great sales pitch if their warranty covers it...

Interesting... 

There are chemicals that will keep a roof or siding clean, the problem is, it is hard to keep the chemicals ON the roof. There is that little thing called RAIN, that rinses the chemicals off the roof, soon leaving it unprotected

How well do these spray on wax solutions work... ???

I've heard people using them on vinyl after house washing or on metal roofs... 

Final Faze might be worth trying once and if it does not work simply go back and re-clean... only problem is that might take a while if it does work...

How well do these spray on wax solutions work... ???

I've heard people using them on vinyl after house washing or on metal roofs... 

Final Faze might be worth trying once and if it does not work simply go back and re-clean... only problem is that might take a while if it does work...

Hell, it costs YOU 149.00 to do a medium size roof, that is gonna be a very hard sell IMHO

149.00 for medium roof, I will pass! . IMO it is best to keep material cost to the very minimal. I hear people all the time complaining they are paying 2.50 plus for SH. And we NEED that! I could not imagine having to add an additional 149 to the cost of cleaning a roof? 

149.00 for medium roof, I will pass! . IMO it is best to keep material cost to the very minimal. I hear people all the time complaining they are paying 2.50 plus for SH. And we NEED that! I could not imagine having to add an additional 149 to the cost of cleaning a roof? 

LOL, Borax will help keep a roof clean longer, until it rinses off, and it is cheap. 149.00 is OUR cost, think about what we must charge the customer ?