I see that companies like [ name changes for legal reasons ] Home Advizer and Angees List post "5 BEST ROOF CLEANING COMPANIES" and do so per town / city.
Of course, either you, or the contractor have to pay them to be listed to get someone referred to you, so there's the middle man price added to each bid.
I checked and it is time consuming and is NOT cheap to join them for a contractor! What these companies can do for you, you can do for yourself and save the extra $50 or so it would cost by using them-plus the aggravation of making out their lengthy, multi page applications, as a homeowner and then getting contacted by bidders from 100 miles away or more! - I know, I tried them twice each now :-) 

All you need to do that they do for you, is look up on Google - Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte -  Or - Roof Cleaning Charlotte County - or - Roof Cleaning and your zip code - that finds you mostly local contractors. Then pick a couple that have a business name-license and insurance and preferably a website with pictures of their work and videos  Like Me :-)
Then, while your on Google, search their business name with REVIEWS in the search title and see what homeowners think of their work like- CHUCK BERGMAN ROOF CLEANING REVIEWS.

Then - if you want to really check them out, if they give a personal name - like my ads all say CHUCK BERGMAN - Put that name and their town / city along with the terms "Arrest" "Mug Shots" and see if they have been arrested recently! 

Also, put their phone number in a Google Search and see if there is much in the results-that can let you know some things, like how long they have actually been in business-is it really 20 years? -  Are they actually just a handyman service, lawn service or window cleaning business, doing roof cleaning / pressure washing on the side "Jack Of All Trades-Master Of None" :-) Or worse yet! ====-- A Roofer advertising Roof Cleaning - when all he really wants is to get up on your roof and find some roof repairs or explain your roof is beyond cleaning and price out a new roof for you! THIS IS MORE COMMON THAN YOU MIGHT THINK!

Hope this helps you and I know it takes less time than filling out an application at any place like Angees Home Advzer

and you will be able to choose a real local contractor and not pay the middle man - YOU ARE THE MIDDLE MAN! :-)

I don't travel beyond 20 miles from El Jobean, Florida 33953 in any direction.

Call 941-698-1959

THIS IS ME WORKING- For quicker time, watch the 1st 2 1/ minutes and then skip to 5:18 and watch the very end. - https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=0ok8NveADsU&video_referrer=watch

Gardens Job 010.jpg

Those lead farms mislead people. Many of the people getting their information are not legitimate, even if they claim to have done background checks.

If someone is looking for roof cleaning in their local area, they need to search the RCIA for qualified, certified contractors. That will save all the headache. Then they know the contractor knows what is going on and how to properly care for their roof. 

I agree. To find a real roof cleaning pro-RCIA would be their very best route!

I was just speaking of how the average person, with no knowledge of RCIA, would accomplish-for the most part- the same thing those "Lead Farms" like Angees list or Home Advizer could do for them, can be done for a fee-for free for themselves.

That's what I do if I need to hire someone. I used this method finding someone to put up a fence some years ago. I used it when I found people who put up garage doors. I use it, if I need to hire an extra worker. You learn a lot!