GrimeFighters

Newly Registered - What's next?

Greetings!

I'm newly registered. Don't know if there's something else I needed to do?  I was half expecting a welcome email or some suggested articles.

We waited to the last minute to do this.  We are a building maintenance/pressure washing company but have been getting asked more and more about softwashing and roof cleaning.  

First softwash is coming up next week and we are a bit frantic trying to get it together.  Can you point me to the right articles to get started with a basic set up?  We are in Vancouver, Canada.  If there are local suppliers that would be great. 

Thank you for your help!

We have a member out in BC near the Fraser Valley, his name is Richard Frisson. He may advise you what to get and where to get it in a hurry up there in BC, EH ?

Edge Roof Cleaning And Moss Removal

7481 Garnet Dr. 

Chilliwack, B.C, v2r 3b1

1 604 316 3292

See Our Website Here

Moss Removal + Roof Cleaning in Chilliwack, fraser valley, yarrow, promontory, ryder lake, harrion hot springs, harrison, harrison mills, rosedale, greendale, sardis, and agassiz British Columbia Canada

awesome!  thank you for the help!  One more thing I emailed Garyw but thought I'd bring it up here.  I'm having no luck accessing the secret roof cleaning forum.  What should I do?

Hey Gary. I thought we went through this before as well. I am a premium member as well.  And I don't usually go to members only discussions. But I just checked in when I seen this thread and on the old forum and I am also unable to get into the premium members only. Can you check that for me here and on that one too.

TIA,  Glenn

PS  I also am doing a new roof cleaning logo and have a graphic artist clean up my sketch. Anyone got any suggestions on who or how to get a good logo designed?

Hey Gary. I thought we went through this before as well. I am a premium member as well.  And I don't usually go to members only discussions. But I just checked in when I seen this thread and on the old forum and I am also unable to get into the premium members only. Can you check that for me here and on that one too.

TIA,  Glenn

PS  I also am doing a new roof cleaning logo and have a graphic artist clean up my sketch. Anyone got any suggestions on who or how to get a good logo designed?

Take ur pick Glenn :)  https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/creative-logo-design/#layout=auto&page=1

TIA,  Glenn

You could try FIVERR to see if anyone will design you a new logo. 

Greetings!

I'm newly registered. Don't know if there's something else I needed to do?  I was half expecting a welcome email or some suggested articles.

We waited to the last minute to do this.  We are a building maintenance/pressure washing company but have been getting asked more and more about softwashing and roof cleaning.  

First softwash is coming up next week and we are a bit frantic trying to get it together.  Can you point me to the right articles to get started with a basic set up?  We are in Vancouver, Canada.  If there are local suppliers that would be great. 

Thank you for your help!

I am on Van Isle. 250-218-3099 if you want to converse.