RoofClean NEA

Newbie questions

I was a premium member on the old site and read several threads there to help educate myself because I was interested in doing some roof cleaning.  I am a roofing contractor and got busy roofing and hadn't thought about roof cleaning for many months until I got an email about this new site.  I am getting several calls about cleaning people's roofs and am interested again in getting started.  The problem is, I've never done one but am interested in doing a couple to see how it goes.  I know from reading on the old site the solution to use, i.e. sodium hypochlorite, and I think I can figure out how to rig up a pump, hoses, solution container, etc.  However, I am not real sure where to purchase the sodium hypochlorite.  I am in Jonesboro, Arkansas, which is about an hour northeast of Memphis, TN.  I would appreciate any responses, except any that tell me to shove it, go fly a kite, go make love to myself, etc.  Seriously, any information would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Steve Owens

Jonesboro, AR 

Memphis can be a very dangerous place (if you are white). I am not predujuiced, but I was told to get my white azz out of there once. I was looking for some BBQ Ribs, and I guess went into a bad part of town ?

Well Gary, I am signed up. It took like 6 or 7 attempts? It wouldn't accept my user names or emails, the first attempts, but I'm here now!

Now, to use this confused brain to figure out signature, promo posting for my business etc. I have to leave soon, so I probably won't get to it today?

Thanks,

Chuck

Well Gary, I am signed up. It took like 6 or 7 attempts? It wouldn't accept my user names or emails, the first attempts, but I'm here now!

Now, to use this confused brain to figure out signature, promo posting for my business etc. I have to leave soon, so I probably won't get to it today?

Thanks,

Chuck

How did you sign up Chuck ? I usually get emails notifying me of any sign ups, and got none from you, 

Memphis can be a very dangerous place (if you are white). I am not predujuiced, but I was told to get my white azz out of there once. I was looking for some BBQ Ribs, and I guess went into a bad part of town ?

Like most towns, it has its bad areas for sure.  But, its a pretty cool town, overall; quite a bit to do there.

Like most towns, it has its bad areas for sure.  But, its a pretty cool town, overall; quite a bit to do there.

I am not racist, and carry myself well around black people. I was born in Detroit, after all.

But I felt a kind of reverse racism in Memphis, black people hating me because I am white.

Back home in Detroit, if you are going to get your butt beat by a black guy, it most likely will be because you messed up, not just because you are white.

I am sure all of Memphis is not like that, and most people in Tennessee I find to be very nice.

The BBQ Ribs were to absolutely DIE for, and LOL, that nearly happened too!

Lots of great music in Memphis, I was on Beall Street.

To comment on Chucks earlier post....I to cannot find the signature link. I signed up two days ago and was told to go into my profile settings by Smitty......but I just cannot find it???

This is both a paid and a free forum. To be able to post a signature link, use the Blogs, or the picture gallery requires premium membership. If you want to join, you go to the Store Link in the top bar.

You are most welcome here, either way.

I'm a premium member.

I hope I have all this sign in stuff etc all sorted out.

I'd prefer to BANG NAILS-remodeler talk

or anything other than sign in,out,signatures etc-cause I always seem to screw it up

Welcome Chris! 

WE are all here to help each other, so ask any questions you may have.