Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Hypro 2130P-0399 12V

Chris mentioned a while back about this pump. Runs 4 GPM at 200 PSI.  Other models are also available.  Has anyone tried this pump,..I'd say not,.. only because I've never seen it mentioned as being used. I like the idea of it,..small size ,.. and twice the PSI as my air pump,..so at 4 GPM it should spray very well.  But,..these aren't cheap,..I think this one runs $500-$600?   They say they are made to spray chlorine "solutions",..but that can be anything from city water and up I suppose. Doesn't mention an actual percentage by numbers.  Also runs at 39 AMPS,...seems like alot of draw when compared to even the FB2 at around 20 AMPS I think?  It is also rated for continuous duty and can be run in bypass mode,..which would allow the use of small nozzles. 

*Thinking about trying one next season,..keeping the air on board until I get a feel for the Hypro.  IF I do go this route I will be sharing my experiences with it. Would like to free up some space on my rig, and this little pump looks promising when it comes to 12V.

Jeff