Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

Everyone Please Read - Very Important !!!!

Ah ha, I found my way back in by resetting my password. Looks nice in here.

​Thanks Adam, this is the very very latest version of this forums software. It is all brand new basically, so we have lost some of the stuff we once had, until I learn how to put it back.  But it will all be worth it soon!

Chris,

I know my membership was renewed recently. But this forum has me as a guest. I was not allowed into one of the topics because it didn't recognize me as a paid member. I have to get my daily dose of roof cleaning secrets today. Please help.

Thanks!! 

Chris,

I know my membership was renewed recently. But this forum has me as a guest. I was not allowed into one of the topics because it didn't recognize me as a paid member. I have to get my daily dose of roof cleaning secrets today. Please help.

Thanks!! 

Jose, it was nice to talk to you by phone today! 

As we found out, your premium membership was automatically renewed 2 days ago, but that is when we updated this forum! So, the forum was offline when your membership renewed. Because the forum was offline, it could not automatically make you a Premium Member, once you renewed your membership. So, I went in an did it for you manually. Thank You for bringing this to my attention!

Edited by Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

wow this is diffrent i was just figuring out how to use the other one and you changed it on me

​Sorry about that Doug. This is the very latest forum software, but it is so much better from nearly every aspect of performance, and especially SEO :) 

I wanted you guys to have the very best forum software, but it has literally been a nightmare for me, since nearly all the mods to the original forum software are not compatible with this new software. But, I like a challenge, and I will soon master this new forum software.

all good give me something to do figuring  out the new one

​It has kind of been a nightmare for me Doug. We were one of the very first Invision forums in the world, to have upgraded to this new version of the software. The support people for the forum have had their hands full, answering questions, and helping their customers who have also upgraded. As a result, our premium membership store is still down, though I have asked for help with it from the support people.

I do notice though that this forum is now much faster, when you post on it. A good thing :)