zPenna

sodium hypochlorite

You cannNOT make 6% stronger than 6%. I asked in another post where you are located?  UNIVAR is pretty much everywhere.

Probably not. Clorox and what we all use are two different things. Clorox sits around on the shelves getting weaker where most buy fresh SH at 12% and dilute it down to the % we require. You might get away with the store bought for light GM but i would add some TSP and other ingredients for a stronger cleaner. You could add some Sodium Hydroxide as well to stimulate the Hypo ion.

Check the internet,local pool supply, etc. Pool supply is gonna eat up a lot of potential profits. but you'll get the job done right.

I found a chemical company bout 2 hours away that will sell me a 55 gallon drum of 12% SH at $2.20 a gallon. That might be the route to go. My only problem is im only doing this part time this year to learn the ropes. Probably 1-2 days a week and maybe an afternoon or 2 a week. I dont really know how much of the SH I'll be using for now and dont want it to go stale. How long will it keep if I keep it in a shaded area that well ventilated?

Check the manufacture date. it will stay pretty fresh for about 30 days if kept cool. You will use about 20-25 gals for the 75-80 gal solution, so you will use it up fairly quick.

My chemical tank is only 35 gallons for now. If I go with a simple mix design just using SH, water, & a soap surfactant like GAIN liquid how much SH just I use in that 35 gallon tank?

Spend a couple dollars and become a member and then get your cert.

It will be worth it and tell you how to calculate a formula to use that dollar store bleach in a pinch .

1 of the many benefitsyou will get from a membership