Roof Cleaning by A&E has all the right tools to remove the moss on your slate and asphalt roof. We are a certified roof cleaning company with many certifications in the roof cleaning process. Roof cleaning by A&E services PA, MD and Delaware. Cleaning your roof we will NOT use a pressure washer to wash your roof. We have built a soft washing truck that will use a soft washing method to clean the black streaks, dirty or moss covered roofs.Call today for your free estimate (717) 324-4208 

www.roofcleaningpa.com

Roof Cleaning by A&E has all the right tools to remove the moss on your slate and asphalt roof. We are a certified roof cleaning company with many certifications in the roof cleaning process. Roof cleaning by A&E services PA, MD and Delaware. Cleaning your roof we will NOT use a pressure washer to wash your roof. We have built a soft washing truck that will use a soft washing method to clean the black streaks, dirty or moss covered roofs.Call today for your free estimate (717) 324-4208 

www.roofcleaningpa.com

Did you rinse that roof after, the one carpeted in moss? 

You mean like, rinsed with a scrapper? That was a bad one, I'd love to know if it all came off and how. That would have been a roof that I know we would have went back to in 30 days to blow and touch up. We've had a lot of luck with a blower after the big chunks dry and die.. 

I see roofs like that a lot in the pacific north west.  We typically get carpets of moss on our roofs after a bad winter.  I find that the big chunks take 5 years to grow. Love educating cutomers about our 2 year warranty on any moss removal victoria bc

If anyone has any advise on warranty and how you deal with these let us know. http://www.roofcleaningvictoria.ca/commercial-roof-cleaning--moss-removal.html