Roof Cleaning Virginia

What a phone call!

After a LONG day on the road today, and after ignoring vmail and text for a while  (one of my kids and I had a day planned) this guy finally gets through to me - it's a major national franchise wondering if we'd be willing to 'play ball' so to speak in the region.   Their biggest concern - could they over-run us.  I told them 'not with our company 'war chest'.  Meeting scheduled with the big brass this coming week.  Whether we seal the deal or not (and that's the goal) we're feeling great that  they they knew who to call.   All of those years in corporate management are really paying off now.  We get it done!  :-)  Please wish us well in this endeavor.  TheRoofCleaningCompany.com, powered by American-ProTech!   And to think it all started right here.........

• Professional Staff
  • Professional Equipment 
  • Professional Results - EVERY time!

:-)

PS - Woody - guess who's call I kept blowing off so we could continue your conversation?  LOL

Thanks for all of the supportive and kind words gents.  The big meeting is set up for this Friday.   Time will tell....

Sheesh, we processed 17 roof cleaning leads yesterday alone!  I'm still not sure how many we received today - too tired to figure it out at the moment. By all indications thus far, this year will be borderline insanity!   That doesn't leave much time for fishin', but what the hell.  Something to look forward to in the retirement years I reckon!  ;-)

Had to reschedule for this week. We were friggin' slammed all of last week.(Not that this week will be any lighter of schedule, but I'll have to MAKE time for it.)  I have a friend on on the inside and know that they're very interested,  The elephant in the room will be the financials....... 

Thanks for asking!