Roof Cleaning Virginia

A new (to us) approach

We've got a lot of very busy, white collar types here in the Northern Va rat race, so we're going to try something a little different with our house washing campaign - the option to Just Do It.   Time will tell if it's effective or not, but it sure can't hurt.  And for those jobs that it does book, our admin time will be nil on the basic house wash service so that's a plus

Time will tell.  In the interim, thoughts, comments, suggestions and constructive criticism is welcome and encouraged.

If you missed it in the first paragraph, it's here.

I like it. How about putting a spot for them to enter in their credit card payment info. You can't process it because you don't know the dollar amount, but it is one less thing the customer has to deal with after the service (paying) and it is a psychological commitment. I could see collecting payments being a pain if it is ordered online. This might be really good for roof cleaning if you base the pricing on home square footage and how many stories it has. Will be watching to see how this works for you. 

Looks great Ted.  A lot of people now don't want the human touch and would rather text or email than talk to someone.  I've been meaning to do the same thing.  I'm going to put pricing on mine.  I was thinking about having three prices.  One price for a basic wash, one for a middle of the road wash and a third price for a premium wash.

Thanks for the feedback gents.

We're going to trial this program for house washes only and  we'll maintain the 'touch points' with all clients for roof cleaning.  Just far too many variables otherwise IMO.  And we never obtain, maintain, or have access to CC info. So we'll continue to receive payment on the back end.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Tom - I'm, still on the fence about pricing and will likely take a wait and see approach with publishing it or not.  One could include it on the confirmation email as an option rather than displaying it publicly.  It's been a long time - I hope you're doing great!