JetBlueRacer

Sodium Hypochlorite

Where are you guys purchasing your SH from around the USA area... ???

I live in Morrisville, NC and I am trying to find the best place to purchase for the right price... it seems that I will be using ample amounts on a daily basis once I get going... I am learning the mix ratios and it is adding up quickly.... !!!

Thanks guys...

Haha 49 miles is fairly close? I don't think I've even went that far to clean a roof. Thank god there's a pool store every mile around here; cheap, local, and fresh. Delivery will probably be as much as the sh costs. Don't buy too much to save on delivery and then end up with 100 gals of salt water in a month either.

Haha 49 miles is fairly close? I don't think I've even went that far to clean a roof. Thank god there's a pool store every mile around here; cheap, local, and fresh. Delivery will probably be as much as the sh costs. Don't buy too much to save on delivery and then end up with 100 gals of salt water in a month either.

What % are you able to get at your pool supply and are you buying in single gallons, 5 gallons or do they simply fill your tank... ???

Honestly I don't know what the % is and never thought to ask. One pool store down here can do over 1000 gals a week in the summer so its fresh. I simply pull up outside the store and fill my tanks with as much as I want. No jugs or 5 gal buckets or 55 gal drums. A turn of the ball valve and in the tank it goes. Most big stores have 1000-1500 gal tanks inside with hoses gravity fed to outside filling stations.

We go to a commercial ONLY Wholesale Pool Supply Company here in Tampa to buy the SH Roof Cleaning Chemical.

They have a couple large diameter feed hose, on each tank. They can fill up 4 customers, and since we only use Flatbed Trucks,  it is easy to drive up, fill, and go!

I was responsible for having many drive up and fill places in the Tampa area retrofit their SH Tanks with big ass hose. I will NOT fill at a place with small diameter hose. I flat out REFUSE. We buy a TON Of Liquid Chlorine (SH), much more then most any exterior cleaning company in the Tampa area. So, it is real simple, capitulate to my demands, or lose my business.

Like my good friend Ryan from Beacon Roof Cleaning says "time is money", how much do you want to wastre ?

Many Chlorine Tanks had 5/8 fill hose, and we upped them to 2 inch. This literally cut tank time in 1/2 :)