Hey Chris, just wanted to say thanks.  Got a call from a Henderson Texas, customer to clean this Decra Stone Coated Tile Roof.  He lives about 3 hours from our Houston Texas bas, and had a hard time finding someone that knew how to clean it.  He called the Decra Manufacture and they referred him here to RCIA, and he found my listing.  Nice thing about this roof was, it was not real dirty. The customer did the right thing by getting it cleaned early before it was totally over taken by the mold and mildew.

post-19-0-96093800-1419126396_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-75273700-1419126411_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-75900700-1419126441_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-19175600-1419126457_thumb.jpg

Hey Chris, just wanted to say thanks.  Got a call from a Henderson Texas, customer to clean this Decra Stone Coated Tile Roof.  He lives about 3 hours from our Houston Texas bas, and had a hard time finding someone that knew how to clean it.  He called the Decra Manufacture and they referred him here to RCIA, and he found my listing.  Nice thing about this roof was, it was not real dirty. The customer did the right thing by getting it cleaned early before it was totally over taken by the mold and mildew.

You are very welcome Doug, and I am very happy that customer found a Decra Stone Coated Steel Tile Roof Cleaner in Texas like yourself.

You and I both know only too well that there are well meaning, but improperly trained roof cleaners out there who will flat ruin these Decra Stone Coated Tile Roofs.

Sorry I missed you last time you were here in the area from Texas. Maybe one day me, you, and our mutual friend Larry Millette and I can all sit down and eat us a steak one day, and share all our roof cleaning experiences with each other.

Have a very merry X Mas