Spartan Pro Services

Paperless forms

We are pretty much paperless.  I use pro-posal. http://www.closethejob.com

Haven't written a paper estimate in a couple years.  With the Proposal I can do an estimate on site and email to customer in minutes.  But I usually send them after I get back to the office. Having their email address allows me to follow up with them if I need too and if I want to.  Also having everything electronically allows me to access anything I need from anywhere. Also allows the customer to do the same.  

With Pro-Posal I can attach our proof of insurance, before and after pics, detailed instructions on our process and procedures, etc, all with just a click of the mouse.

Doug... I like the sound of that pro-posal. So have you had any problems with them? Thanks for all the info.

No problems at all.  Their customer service support is great.  And customers like everything in detail.  being able to attach before and after pics to proposals to give them an idea of the results they can expect helps close a lot of deals.  Especially the big ones.

Thanks Brian for the mention! Awesome to hear you are liking using Jobber.

I have heard good things about Invoice2Go as well.

Pro-posal is awesome stuff. I have heard lots of good things about them and also ResponsiBid.

Hope its ok that I post in this thread. If its not I apologize but just wanted to be here to answer any questions about Jobber if anyone has any.

-Landen from Jobber

Thanks Brian for the mention! Awesome to hear you are liking using Jobber.

I have heard good things about Invoice2Go as well.

Pro-posal is awesome stuff. I have heard lots of good things about them and also ResponsiBid.

Hope its ok that I post in this thread. If its not I apologize but just wanted to be here to answer any questions about Jobber if anyone has any.

-Landen from Jobber

It is more then OK Landen, because here at the RCIA Forum, we like it when our vendors interact with us. 

If you want to sell stuff to us, be here for us, answer our questions, and tell us about other cool stuff you have for sale.

I am paperless as well. I can type faster than I can hand write. I type the info in to create a quote then just copy the info when generating the invoice. Also this allows me to keep records of all jobs without accumulating stacks of paper. Currently I use Word and Excel but looking for a means to make my work even more efficient.

It is more then OK Landen, because here at the RCIA Forum, we like it when our vendors interact with us. 

If you want to sell stuff to us, be here for us, answer our questions, and tell us about other cool stuff you have for sale.

Awesome and thank you! I love it when the forums for an industry are so welcoming :)

So just a quick about Jobber relating to forms. Jobber has a couple different pdf templates that you can customize for your quotes, work orders and invoices.

Most of the work is done for you with the templates, populating all the information such as client details and property information. People use Jobber to quickly create quotes that they can print off or email directly to the client with any attachments, contracts, inssurance information and the like. And for all forms in Jobber you can accept a signature from your mobile and attach it to the document as well as internal notes.

You can then create jobs for the work you are doing that will generate work orders and day sheets that you can use to work off of. Then the really nice part is generating those jobs and visits that you completed into invoices with all information already there for you. We have batch invoice creation and also batch invoice printing/emailing to make that step take a lot less time.

And like Dave from Advantage said above me, it really cuts down on paperwork and keeps everything organized in one place for good record keeping, customer relationship managment and also reporting.

I hope that helps give you guys a bit of info about what we do and would be happy to answer and help with anymore questions.

-Landen