The kuri-tec hose alone probably cost near that $450 mark. Why would you sell the reel? It needs to be cleaned up and repainted but I wouldn't want to reel up 400 ft of hose by hand.

As for the tank, Are you able to pull that much weight when its full? Seems a bit large, but whatever.

Did not purchase this skid unit. The owner didnt know what size hose he has. It would have been nice to have the reel, it isnt a necessity. With the new 1" pump I need bigger hose and only 200' of it. If I do need more for a job I will get another 200'. Who knows, if the guy still has it in the spring I might pick it up. Besides, I need to save my pennies for a bigger compressor.

Did not purchase this skid unit. The owner didnt know what size hose he has. It would have been nice to have the reel, it isnt a necessity. With the new 1" pump I need bigger hose and only 200' of it. If I do need more for a job I will get another 200'. Who knows, if the guy still has it in the spring I might pick it up. Besides, I need to save my pennies for a bigger compressor.

This is true! While even that big 1 inch air pump will "work" with a smaller air compressor, you will not get the awesome performance it is capable of, until you exceed 18 CFM, and 24 is even better!

With my system I can let it pump up (175psi) while getting everything ready, shut it off and spray most roofs before it gets to 70 psi. I have an 80gal. tank.

Chris, what about tank size of the AC? Let's say the air flow is 20 CFM. What minimum tank size would you recommend?

The bigger the tank, the better. This way the roof cleaning pump runs off stored air vs the air compressor running all the time.