Cool Gene! What kind of dogs are they, it is hard to tell. My friend Thad Eckoff and his wife Judy breed Boston Bulldogs at www.bayoubostons.com

Thad Eckoff is the founder of the PWRA, so there are quite a few dog breeders and lovers who clean roofs! 

If you are not already a PWRA Member, I sugest you check them out at www.thepwra.com.

They have a brand new website, and have an awful lot to offer the cleaning professional.

In fact, Thad's wife Judy posted she just had a litter of Bostons on Facebook!!!!!!

These are a mix, the mother is pure Lab and the father is a Labradoodle. Labradoodles are a cross between a Lab and a standard Poodle which is a full size dog. Bear (the doodle) is a great dog. Not real hyper like a Lab

I will check out the PWRA.

It seems Labradoodles and Yorkipoo's are very popular lately. My Son just got a Springer Spaniel recently, it is 7 months old now, and Hyperness unchained.

It was a poor choice, since they live in an apartment :(

They are sleepy little fellows, puppies tend to sleep a lot, especially when they are brand new :)

I love puppies, and just love to bend down by them, hide my face, and make smooching sounds.

They will do whatever it takes to get to your face, and lick you.

Cute! The Derp is strong with the last one.

Who doesn't love a pile of puppies to play with. They are a lot of work, especially when they reach the mobile/chewing phase.

Worth it though!

Labradors are awesome dogs. Still miss my buddy Thor. He was so fricking smart. I swear he learned to do everything by osmosis. You would have thought he went to obedience school, but no. 

His only problem, like all labs......chewing stuff. Shoes, furniture, anything not bolted down, some things that were bolted down, etc.

We have a female Yellow Lab 2 yrs old kind of high strung but settling down and a male Labradoodle 1 yr old, he is an awesome companion. The mother and father of the puppies. Never had a problem with them chewing other than a couple pairs of flip flops. I guess we are lucky.

My Son has a Springer Spaniel in a small apartment, and he is hyperness un chained! 

He is a good Dog, but into everything.