I respectfuly disagree. Those tips still require that you handle and potetially drop them during installation and removal. It takes time to change the tips to go from spray to hard stream, etc.

As you know, and also own the Stainless nozzle from "master water nozzles"  they are, in my opinion  the best there is as far as ease of use, dependability, and all around quality. Barry asked me tom send the one I used for over a year back to him so he could check it for signs of wear. It  tested out perfect showing absolutely NO signs of wear or deterionation. Super quality and "Made in the USA".  JMHO

The Master Industries nozzles are great...until your EEDIOT employees manage to lose them...two of them...at $55 each. Good thing about the above is that when they lose them...and they will, it isn't so much of a pain in the wallet. 

So Chris, what is the rough cost of said magic nozzles? What spray rates or color nozzles do you typically find yourself using? I assume you use the Viton seals?

The Master Industries nozzles are great...until your EEDIOT employees manage to lose them...two of them...at $55 each. Good thing about the above is that when they lose them...and they will, it isn't so much of a pain in the wallet. 

So Chris, what is the rough cost of said magic nozzles? What spray rates or color nozzles do you typically find yourself using? I assume you use the Viton seals?

Yes, we use the seals, then green, orange, and yellow.  Orange for tile, and green on most shingle, and yellow when we want to absolutely FLY :)

They make a RED 0 degree, but it is from their other line, and has an insert in it we remove, call spraying systems down here in Riverview florida, and ask them what we use, forgot the model number.