Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

What Roof Cleaning Pump Are You Using ?

We are currently using Yamada 1/2 Inch Kynar Air Diapraghm Pumps with the optional Viton Diapraghms instead of the teflon.

We feel Viton lasts longer then teflon, and it also sprays a little better.

We use larger air compressors with 18 cfm.

What roof cleaning pumps are you using right now ?

I run an ARO 1" with 3/4" hoses powered by my monster air system. 70'+ anytime you want it. Did I tell you about my system shooting over 70' :D  :D  :D

Just bought a system with a 12 Volt pentaflex for one of my rigs, with a Dayton 120 Volt for rinsing

Another one has a 12 Volt Delavan Fatboy 2, with a Dayton 120 Volt for rinsing

My third right features  only a Dayton 120volt electric pump.

Love the daytons, they are typically good for about $30K before crapping out. However, you will need an electric supply at customer's house, Or carry your own 3000 Watt Generator. 

Just bought a system with a 12 Volt pentaflex for one of my rigs, with a Dayton 120 Volt for rinsing

Another one has a 12 Volt Delavan Fatboy 2, with a Dayton 120 Volt for rinsing

My third right features  only a Dayton 120volt electric pump.

Love the daytons, they are typically good for about $30K before crapping out. However, you will need an electric supply at customer's house, Or carry your own 3000 Watt Generator. 

Did u ever get u a Generator Ray :bbq: 

Do You already own the 3/8 all flow roof cleaning pump ? If not, I can save you quite a bit of money on a Versa Matic 3/8 roof cleaning pump.  :)  How big is your air compressor ?

Chris I ran a 12 volt bandit set up from bob all last year. I bought a new all-flo from Lori just before xmas. I saw your post on the Versa Matic but it was to late, I already bought my all-flow

Chris I ran a 12 volt bandit set up from bob all last year. I bought a new all-flo from Lori just before xmas. I saw your post on the Versa Matic but it was to late, I already bought my all-flow

It's ok Brother! The all flow is a great roof cleaning pump!

Chris the compressor is 8 hp and 13cfm

Wow! That size compressor will run a 1/2 inch or bigger roof cleaning pump! Be careful with that much CFM, and the little all flow! Keep an eye on the pressure brother, I would not exceed 85 PSI !

Your little all flow will spray like a male cat, with that compressor!  It is always best to have too much air, vs too little!

Wow! That size compressor will run a 1/2 inch or bigger roof cleaning pump! Be careful with that much CFM, and the little all flow! Keep an eye on the pressure brother, I would not exceed 85 PSI !

Your little all flow will spray like a male cat, with that compressor!  It is always best to have too much air, vs too little!

I read in directions and was told no more than 100 psi. If it is 85 Psi then I need to turn dow the psi

Guest A to Z Roof Cleaning

Keeping it simple with my 5850, works great and have never had any issues. At the end of this year I will be upgrading to air, along with upgrading everything else.

Zack, I'm thinking about starting out with the 5800 from Bob and using 1/2" Kuri Tec hose which sounds similar to your set up.  Would you recommend this as a good beginners setup? By the way I'm new to the forum so if I'm going about things the wrong way I'm sorry in advance!  Any input would be great!

Zack, I'm thinking about starting out with the 5800 from Bob and using 1/2" Kuri Tec hose which sounds similar to your set up.  Would you recommend this as a good beginners setup? By the way I'm new to the forum so if I'm going about things the wrong way I'm sorry in advance!  Any input would be great!

Nate, spend some time on the other site, http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com and read everything. There is a wealth of knowledge on there.

You guys are BOTH in Grand Rapids, and this is a GOOD thing! It "legitimizes" Non Pressure Roof Cleaning, in the eyes of the customers! 

As long as you guys work together, it can be great for both of you.

It looks nice. I do not use hose reels. I don't like to have all the extra hose wound on the reel. You will loose shooting distance having it wound on the reel. You could always unwind all of it. But, it is a nice system.

post-426-0-63991000-1366249994_thumb.jpg

I have been using the Fat boy bandits from Pressure tech for 6 years now. I am happy with this system since it's 12 volt it's easy to keep them going. Easy fixes mean less down time ( more $ ) and I always have a extra Delvan and fuses on board.

Ed Boucher
Total Service Pro
www.877wash.com
518-877-wash (9274)

It looks nice. I do not use hose reels. I don't like to have all the extra hose wound on the reel. You will loose shooting distance having it wound on the reel. You could always unwind all of it. But, it is a nice system.

We pull all 200 ft off the reel.

Guest A to Z Roof Cleaning

I am sticking with 12 volt for the foreseeable future! We also mainly use our reel for storage.