Craig~Front 9 Restoration

Craig With Front 9 Restoration ... Intro

Hi Guys and Gals,

Craig Harrison here from Front 9 Restoration, Inc. I have been a pressure washing contractor for 23 years and involved in concrete, brick, paver and many other types of restorations for the last 15 years. I am the inventor of some great products like the World's Best Rust Remover, F9 BARC and the World's Best Calcium Remover, F9 EFFLO. We also will have more products available soon, giving companies the ability to do some things that have never been seen before.

Over the last 3 years we have developed a Nation-Wide Team of Restoration Contractors, called the F9 TEAM.  We have a lead generation system through our website at www.front9restoration.com that generated over $250,000 in leads last year (2013) and this year (2014) we are on track to do about $1 MILLION.  These are leads generated from targeted keywords that get passed on directly to our F9 TEAM Authorized Applicators.  Most of the leads are for rust removal and battery acid stain remediation... but we are beginning to get calls for calcium deposit removal and American Disability Act Cleaning as well.  If you are interested in learning more, go to www.front9restoration.com and click on the link under F9 University called "How to become authorized."

When you become a member of the F9 TEAM, you are more than just a power washer or soft washing company... You are a HEALTH AND SAFETY Company!

Text me anytime with questions... 760-774-5306

10712423_10202809304064286_4921757362366

To those that do not know Craig he is an outstanding individual. Craig I am happy that you have joined RCIA. Craig is the owner founder of F-9 and it's related products. Chris Tucker and Craig Harrison are two of the BEST guys in this industry. I have received job leads from both of these gentlemen that have turned into real jobs producing money for me and my company. To them I say Thanks and keep up the great work. F-9 products are some of the best on the market with the BEST marketing and leads program for it's Trained applicators. RCIA-Chris Tucker and Craig Harrison are leaders in their industries bar none. It therefore only make great sense that we now work together to server our customers. To this end I say THANKS to both Chris and Crag.

Your Sincerely, 

I do not know Craig Harrison personally, but I do know he is a wonderful teacher, who takes the time to be sure his applicators know how to use his products. 

He offers what I feel is an excellent add on business opportunity for all roof cleaners.

I suggest that all our roof cleaners take a good look at the products and training he offers.

Ditto that, we've been using F9 for almost a year now and haven't found anything even close to what F9 does. I'm waiting for the F9 Efflo calcium deposit remover for a slate roof job that had a stone bleed out on it. I'll post some before and after pictures soon..

Oh, did I mention Craig was returning my calls about 930 PM the other night..?? Now that's customer service.. 

Ditto that, we've been using F9 for almost a year now and haven't found anything even close to what F9 does. I'm waiting for the F9 Efflo calcium deposit remover for a slate roof job that had a stone bleed out on it. I'll post some before and after pictures soon..

Oh, did I mention Craig was returning my calls about 930 PM the other night..?? Now that's customer service.. 

Rich, are u guys listed on the F9 Website as applicators for your area ?

I have spoke to several people who told me they have gotten leads for work from it.

Rich, are u guys listed on the F9 Website as applicators for your area ?

I have spoke to several people who told me they have gotten leads for work from it.

In the process of getting signed up as we speak, sent the application in today and looking forward to it!

In the process of getting signed up as we speak, sent the application in today and looking forward to it!

Rich, even IF you don't get any work directly off the website, and you probably will, the backlink from that site alone is worth the "price of admission".

Yes it is, it is a great program. It has lead to not only stain removal work but work as well. Money Money in the Bank.

I have seen Craig Harrison of F9 get asked some crazy questions about how to use the products he makes, and he answered every one. 

He truly is the master of what he makes and sells.

So tell us Craig what makes F9 better for rust removal?

Do you want the short version or long one? :)

Short version: It works

Long(er) version as I don't have all night to write, but I sure could.  I'll just say that I have been working on rust, battery stains and other niche cleaning processes for a very long time (about 12 years now for rust alone).  I have literally reformulated the F9 BARC product about 1000 times to get it (in my mind), perfect.

What I mean by "perfect" is, it cleans fast, works in low and high temps (up to ambient 120F), removes more staining than any other product on the market, is safe (was recently approved for use on the EPA Building and their sidewalks), goes a long way and is safe for virtually every substrate.

We have the best marketing program on the net and are looking to do over 1 MILLION in FREE LEADS this year through our website... directly into the hands of the F9 TEAM Authorized Applicators.

There are many, many other reasons but this is a good start.