FPCS

It has been a while.

It has been a while since we have posted on here.

How is our fellow roof cleaners doing this year?

Hope everyone is doing well.

Haven't gone anywhere just been busy haven't posted in a while lol. But I'm not complaining that's for sure.

Hope everyone is staying hydrated, good lord it's hot out there. Especially on a roof top.

Looks like everyone is doing well and staying busy and I'm happy to see that.

Haven't gone anywhere just been busy haven't posted in a while lol. But I'm not complaining that's for sure.

Hope everyone is staying hydrated, good lord it's hot out there. Especially on a roof top.

Looks like everyone is doing well and staying busy and I'm happy to see that.

We have had an entire week of 5000 + sq ft roof cleanings to do, nearly all tile, in this hot Tampa heat.

I will be glad for the summer to be over soon! 

Lol I bet man. I have to say we have doubled our income this year already and a majority of it is from expanding with the roof cleaning. It definitely has a market around here and we aren't even putting a dent in the dirt roofs around Polk County .

Most of our roofs are shingle roofs and anywhere from 2000 sq ft to 3000 Sq ft .

Which is fine with me at the moment due to the fact that we need to upgrade a few things to accommodate some bigger roofs and what not.

Chris we still need to get together and have lunch one day. Maybe when the season slows up a little.

Lol I bet man. I have to say we have doubled our income this year already and a majority of it is from expanding with the roof cleaning. It definitely has a market around here and we aren't even putting a dent in the dirt roofs around Polk County .

Most of our roofs are shingle roofs and anywhere from 2000 sq ft to 3000 Sq ft .

Which is fine with me at the moment due to the fact that we need to upgrade a few things to accommodate some bigger roofs and what not.

Chris we still need to get together and have lunch one day. Maybe when the season slows up a little.

Maybe when things slow up a little. We have big problems with a roof cleaning we did recently that may wind up in Court! 

It is a long long story, and I will make a separate thread about it soon,  so what happened to us, never happens to any other roof cleaner!