I just got this email, and signed up for it, because it is free!

Maybe some banks in your area offer this ?

To Me

Today at 10:19 AM

Hello,

My name is Ashley Venuto and I am a personal banker for HomeBanc. The reason for my email is to find out a little more about your senior discount that you offer.

At HomeBanc we have an exclusive program for our members who are age 50 and up and also have over $5,000 in deposits with us. This program is called the Pacesetters Club. Right now we have over 2,500 members. We have a list of merchants that participate in the program who offer senior discounts. We would love to add you to the list and start advertising your discount. I have attached some info regarding the program and what it offers our clients so you have an idea of what we provide for the Pacesetters Club. This is totally free advertising and we are just simply looking to help the community and grow businesses as well as provide a benefit to our Pacesetter members. If this seems like something you would like to be added to just simply let me know what discount you offer and who a contact person would be and I will get you added to the list today! Remember this free advertising for your company, you don’t even have to have an account with us!

Please let me know what you think and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at (813)549-4697. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.

Thank you,

Ashley Venuto
Personal Banker
homebanclogo.jpg
327 North Dale Mabry Highway
TampaFL 33609
Direct: 813-549-4697   
Fax: 813-872-7316
ashley.venuto@homebanc.com

hbawards.jpg