ReNew Roof & Exterior cleaning

Fresh water tank control

I was thinking of adding control the water level in my fresh water tank with having one helper on hand to spray vegetation.  Installing a Cistern float valve in my FW 35 gal tank because it is small and dont want to run out of water. I think it would be fairly easy to install a home made bracket on the tank lid flange to drop in when in use. Attach a hose from the home owners spigot, start with a full tank and end with a full tank.

We rinse from a 65 GPM fresh water tank. Our pump has more flow than many hose bibs.

Check a pressure washer supply cpany like Pressuretek...big PW rigs use float valves on their buffer tanks.

We state in our quotes that the HO is responsible for supplying the fresh water. Do you charge extra for supplying and transporting fresh water...LOL?

There are times when it is a good idea or necessary to bring FW in. In some areas of our county, the homes have cr@p for water pressure and flow off the wells. It would take so long to fill the tank that we would be sitting there twiddling our thumbs while the water trickles in. We even had one client who requested we not use any of her water. Putting another 500 lbs on our diesel flatbed isn't going to effect it that much either way.