I called them yesterday Chris, they said Apache doesnt sell any serviceable parts. It doesnt make sense to me. The "PARTS GUY" At Apache said to search online.

Like Kevin said, that is Lame as hell, and totally unacceptable! 

What good is any air compressor, if you can't get repair parts for it ?

Go to Rip Off Reports, and warn others! 

I thought it was pretty lame myself. I scoured the internet the last few days and I cant find anything related to parts for these compressors. The only thing they will sell as far as the compressor is a new top end at $250. I do have a Rigid Kevin but I can get an exceptional deal on a used Apache if I can come up with gaskets. I can always try and manufacture them myself or find an exact match from another manufacturer.

Gene...here is my experience with stuff like that, it is just a waste of valuable time. Spending time and energy searching for parts when the importer doesn't support their own machine,  manufacturing your own gaskets, not worth it. Something else is bound to break and then you will be right back where you started. The compressor is a tool. It is there to make you money. If you spend all your valuable time fixing the tool during a productive period, it is a capital loss. If it doesn't work and you know you can't get parts readily, fugedaboudit. If you are going to go Chinese, go with somebody who will replace it if it breaks like Harbor Freight. Otherwise, stick with the name brand stuff that can be serviced. The hours spent on replacement gasket research and development are better spend cleaning roofs, marketing, and making money. The only reason I am on here posting is because I already did three roofs today by 12:30 and my employees are out doing three more. Once you have made the money and the season is over, then you have the time to waste. It it was free and sitting in your garage, wait until winter to tackle it. You will eventually be bored out of your skull and looking for something to do anyways.

Very true Kevin. I am still in the middle of building my trailer. Between the kids and the dogs and working a 3 day night shift on the weekends, it's slow going for now. Hopefully if all goes well I will have my rig completed next week. When completed I will spray my roof, my mothers siding and another roof just to get used to spraying and find my technique. 

Yeah, Aluminum is a no go for direct constant exposure. In the realm of SH resistant metals that I am aware of, Gold/Platinum/Palladium/Titanium are King, followed by Nickel, Monel/Inconel/Hastelloy, then 430 Stainless, 316 Stainless, 304 Stainless, Brass, Aluminum then Steel/Iron.

Gold plated reel anybody? Bling your rig!

Yeah I thought so. Its hard to find a decent reel without breaking the bank.

That is why you are seeing more guys running their rigs without reels. Gary doesn't, Chris doesn't, and I don't. Getting a reel with a manifold that will TRULY stand up to SH is one of my side projects. It won't be super cheap, but if a single purchase can last years and years and increases productivity, it is a good investment. It is the fluid manifold that is the primary issue with reels....everything else can be coated.

Meantime, look at the pics of Gary's trailer for an idea as to how he transports his hoses.