Hi all,

I just ordered my new pump setup from Pressure Tek 5850 Kuritec kit with accumulator and pump in a box. Great shipping cost.

Getting excited, I spoke with local real estate offices and they are quite interested in my proposals.

Gene

Great Gene!

Now, also contact painters, roofers,home inspectors, and insurance agents too! 

Call any local plumbing distributors. I got my tanks for the same price as the online retailers minus the freight. Tractor supply also has tanks locally.

Yes Chris I plan on that and ski areas. Where would be the cheapest place to get poly tanks?

Also Gene, don't be afraid to call pest control and agricultural type companies in your area, and ask where they get their tanks from ?

You are non competitive for them, and perhaps you can help each other out ?

Mobile Auto Detail guys also use Tanks.

If you need my help, or have any questions Gene, I can always be reached at 813 655 8777 from 11 to 11 pm 7 days a week.

This looks like an awesome hose for working around SH with Titanium ends, fairly cheap too. http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/groundworkreg%3B-pro-series-100-ft-titanium-hose-ca-prop-65-compliant

What an awesome find! PVC is about as good as it gets for SH resistance, and so is Titanium.

Now, if it was just to be had in 200 or 300 ft lengths  .....

...add to the list Property Management Companies and Roofing Companies. I actually get a large number of referrals from Roofing Companies and we work with several property management companies who manage in excess of 5000 units between them. You want to get in good with folks who manage large numbers of properties and become their Go To Guy when they need roof cleaning. 

...add to the list Property Management Companies and Roofing Companies. I actually get a large number of referrals from Roofing Companies and we work with several property management companies who manage in excess of 5000 units between them. You want to get in good with folks who manage large numbers of properties and become their Go To Guy when they need roof cleaning. 

Absolutely! Many think roofers are the enemy, and they are not. Not a month goes by that we don't get a job from a roofing contractor, who told someone to call us, and only us! 

We do have 2 Tractor supply stores withing 10 miles. Ya Chris, shipping from distributors cost more than the tanks themselves. I think Tractor supply is the ticket.

Gene - welcome to the business and best of luck!

Something to think about re tanks.  Those that mentioned tractor supply are right, they're fairly reasonable.  Yet they're also very limited on size, and many of their tanks have bottom bulkheads.  Although I paid out the wazoo for my tanks from tank depot, I was able to get a very specific size that freed up lots of room in the back of my trucks that would have otherwise been lost.  In the long run, that's proven worth the $200 per tank shipping charges to me.  (ouch!)  Just another thought process to consider.

Chris, the hose I mentioned is sold at our local hardware store its not online. I will take a pic of it monday and post it

Unless Money is super tight Gene, I suggest sticking with proven roof cleaning hose.

Lot of the cheaper hose will work, but will kink up, and can get you killed

There are a TON of roofing companies around here. Seems like everyone and their brother is a roofer.

Stick with contacting the really established companies. The trunk slammers and single truck Craigslist operations may see your business as just another thing they can add on to make money. You want the guys who do roofing and have no interest in anything but roofing. 

Stick with contacting the really established companies. The trunk slammers and single truck Craigslist operations may see your business as just another thing they can add on to make money. You want the guys who do roofing and have no interest in anything but roofing. 

I used to work for Emerald City Roofing back in the late 70's in Seattle Kevin. It was owned by a guy named Bobby Annis, who was very aggressive with his marketing and overall business model, for a roofing contractor.

I learned a lot from Bobby!

I wonder if Emerald City Roofing is still there or not ?

Gene,

Early last week ( Monday), after looking at a job in Walpole, we stopped at Tractor Supply on our way home. At that time they still had one 125 gallon tank in stock.

DURLING ROOF & EXTERIOR CLEANING

TOM DURLING

KEENE, NH

603-499-6323