I just ordered 500 of these good but inexpensive Yard Signs for my roof cleaning company.

These are 18 by 24, and come with the stands, and shipping included in the price.

It works out to 1.90 a yard sign, delivered!

Every roof cleaning job we do automatically gets a yard sign.

https://www.signrocket.com/cheap-yard-signs-7.aspx

The roof cleaning yard signs shipped out today, we practice what we preach.  Check out the weight of these, 278 pounds! 

This message was sent to you at the request of SignRocket to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact SignRocket directly.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 10-March-2014

Shipment Detail

Ship To: 
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida 
chris tucker 
711 Westbrook Ave 
BRANDON 
FL 
US

Number of Packages: 6 UPS Service: GROUND Weight: 278.0 LBS   Tracking Number: 1Z556E690353287243 Reference Number 1: 10104

Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment or visit 
http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US on the Internet. 

I know this is an old post but I just checked out signrocket.com. Their prices are pretty fantastic when compared to the price I was quoted today at my local design n print shop. I would love to keep the money local but they were 4Xs the price , no bulk discount , and a six week ready date compared to signrocket.com. Think my good will allegiance runs out at 2Xs the price to keep business local. Glad I found this old tidbit of info!! Thanks Chris

I know this is an old post but I just checked out signrocket.com. Their prices are pretty fantastic when compared to the price I was quoted today at my local design n print shop. I would love to keep the money local but they were 4Xs the price , no bulk discount , and a six week ready date compared to signrocket.com. Think my good will allegiance runs out at 2Xs the price to keep business local. Glad I found this old tidbit of info!! Thanks Chris

Just a heads up, the signs freaking rusted all out, just from being left outside on a screened in porch :(  They are NOT Galvanized, so just don't order as many as did. Only order what you plan to use in a year.