PeakOfPerfection

The Rebuilding of the Rig Begins

Is that a Reelcraft hose reel? How is it holding up for you?

It is a Reelcraft. It is used for Air. Since I have a big compressor, I set up a compressed air rig that we use to blow off debris. There are a lot of homes with overhanging trees in our area and the gas blower thing just wasn't safe or ideal.

If you are looking for a CHEM reel, stay tuned.

It is a Reelcraft. It is used for Air. Since I have a big compressor, I set up a compressed air rig that we use to blow off debris. There are a lot of homes with overhanging trees in our area and the gas blower thing just wasn't safe or ideal.

If you are looking for a CHEM reel, stay tuned.

Kevin, I meant  to ask you when we talked on the phone last, HOW does that compressed air work out for you, compared to a gas blower like a STIHL Hand Held ?

Will that blow out gutters like a gas blower will ?

The compressed air works great, but keep in mind,  I have a fairly big compressor. I wouldn't do it with a smaller one, the air demands are just too much. It goes thru the air pretty fast with the blow gun. 

I wanted to start out with a hose reel so I bought a cheap one from home creepo. Im going to change out the galvanized T (which is 1/2 npt x 3 with a 316 stainless T. The swivel is brass which it will do for now because I will be rinsing with the Yamada. Once I have a few roofs under my belt, a better one will be ordered. I'd like to see what you have up your sleeve Kevin. Im going to try and paint the powdercoat and coat with Rustoleum Neverwet, We'll see how it holds up to SH.

Some perspective on the 1" pump size. This was posted in the secrets of roof cleaning premier members only forum (if you are a professional member and you are NOT an RCIA Premier paid member, what the heck are you waiting for?!?)

On the left is the baby All Flo 3/8" AODD pump...the one Lori sells at PWP. On the right is the Mac Daddy 1" Hastelloy pump...

IMG_1537_zps434f958c.jpg