This one of many jobs we did last week in MN. the temps were from 27 degrees to 38 degrees, below normal. System and solution worked real well.

attachicon.gifRob Back Before & After.jpgattachicon.gifRob Front Before & After.jpg

That Cedar Roof Cleaning up in Minnesota came out very impressive.

What a difference! 

Sully, nice work indeed! What did you use on the shingles after cleaning?

he has his own master mix, 1 step cleaning and wam, perfect results

Bruce Sullivan is the Master for Cedar Roof Cleaning in MN, or anywhere else. Just as we are known here in Tampa as being Tile Roof Cleaning Experts, Bruce has carved out a very specialized market, by becoming the Cedar Roof Cleaning Expert of the Midwest.

His work speaks for itself!

Sully, nice work indeed! What did you use on the shingles after cleaning?

Sorry for the delay in answering been ending up our season here. There are those that use oil but we don't use anything. We keep them natural. Though I do have some oil in my mix for hydration purposes. because cedar has a natural oil content of 3% that will leach out over time. Oiling if not done right can cause more harm them good because cedar needs to breathe.

Bruce, Nice work, great before and after pictures as well. It sounds like your adding an oil based product into your final rinse? Interesting approach, we always seal with ReadySeal now but we used to use a lot of ABR's X-100 in the past. I could probably offer a lower price doing it your way though. I'm all the way over on the east coat, Iowa's way too cold for my wife.. if you wouldn't mind sharing your secrets through a private message I'd promise to take them to the grave with me, hopefully later than sooner..!!

Have a Great Thanksgiving!

Bruce, Nice work, great before and after pictures as well. It sounds like your adding an oil based product into your final rinse? Interesting approach, we always seal with ReadySeal now but we used to use a lot of ABR's X-100 in the past. I could probably offer a lower price doing it your way though. I'm all the way over on the east coat, Iowa's way too cold for my wife.. if you wouldn't mind sharing your secrets through a private message I'd promise to take them to the grave with me, hopefully later than sooner..!!

Have a Great Thanksgiving!

Hey Rich, maybe this will help you, are you close to Wash Dc ?

http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/t55655249/cedar-shakes-in-the-greater-dc-area-checking-one-more-time/