I know this man personally, and he used this softwash system to clean roofs with. He decided to go full time into paver sealing.

This is a great deal on a complete softwash system, and can be used for cleaning roofs and the softwashing of houses, etc, etc.

Jon Chapman takes good care of his softwashing equipment, and is a well known person of Integrity.

Roof cleaning and softwash system setup for sale. Rigid compressor, Allflo air pump, titan reel w/150ft hose, 125gal and 35 gal tank. Roof anchor, harness. 
Allflo has dual or single inlet. compresser looks Rough but everything works. needs misc fittings. $750.00 obo
Tampa Bay area or if coming to PWNA can bring it there. 
727-432-2501
1380215_10200708413973974_685042144_n.jp
1383311_10200708414133978_422334827_n.jp

I know this man personally, and he used this softwash system to clean roofs with. He decided to go full time into paver sealing.

This is a great deal on a complete softwash system, and can be used for cleaning roofs and the softwashing of houses, etc, etc.

Jon Chapman takes good care of his softwashing equipment, and is a well known person of Integrity.

Roof cleaning and softwash system setup for sale. Rigid compressor, Allflo air pump, titan reel w/150ft hose, 125gal and 35 gal tank. Roof anchor, harness. 

Allflo has dual or single inlet. compresser looks Rough but everything works. needs misc fittings. $750.00 obo

Tampa Bay area or if coming to PWNA can bring it there. 

727-432-2501

1380215_10200708413973974_685042144_n.jp
1383311_10200708414133978_422334827_n.jp

Thanks Chris, (Damn I seem to be saying that a lot lately..) I'll call Jon and try to take a look at it while we're in the area next week.

Hello Chris,

I hope this finds you well.  It's been about 13 years since we spoke last.  Nice to see you busy.  It was -1 this morning in NH, not a lot of water flowing around these parts, even our lake is frozen over.

I'm certain you don't remember me, but you gave me some tips as to how I could improve my PW business to include roof cleaning.  I've tried a number of approaches (sodium hydroxide, peroxide, hydrox & perox, and recently even wet'n'forget (don't judge me).  I think of our conversation often, but the difficulty comes in obtaining SH.  No one sells it in bulk around here, and short of getting 24 5-gal pool jugs on a skid for $12 each ($288 for 120 gallons), it's inconceivable.

Two questions, if I may:

1)  Is there a mix of SH and something else (powder, liquid, slurry) I can use to do the same kind of kill that straight SH does?  Yeah, I'm one of those that uses a 35 gal trash barrel to hold my solution when I house wash.  I don't down-stream cuz there is never enough concentration to kill the green mold on the siding around here.  I pump it with a shur-flo;

2)  Up north here, we frequently come across 1" - 2" carpets of lichen & moss in addition to the black algae stains.  Are there short-cuts to resolving this problem? I'm thinking a roof-rake, but not sure if that would do damage to the surface.  Do you folks even have that kind of build-up?

Thanx for taking the time to review my post Chris.  It would mean a lot to me if I could get some help with this.

Mark A. Dadian

Hydro-Pro Power Wash, LLC

118 Church St., #1

Laconia, NH  03246

Mark;

Quit wasting time and your reputation trying all that other stuff that don't work. A member on here, Brian Jackson, lives in NH, an d should be able to help you with your SH problem.. The $288.00 for 120 gallons is not that bad of a price. I pay $130.00 for a 53 gallon drum in Louisville Ky. 

Garyw

Hello Chris,

I hope this finds you well.  It's been about 13 years since we spoke last.  Nice to see you busy.  It was -1 this morning in NH, not a lot of water flowing around these parts, even our lake is frozen over.

I'm certain you don't remember me, but you gave me some tips as to how I could improve my PW business to include roof cleaning.  I've tried a number of approaches (sodium hydroxide, peroxide, hydrox & perox, and recently even wet'n'forget (don't judge me).  I think of our conversation often, but the difficulty comes in obtaining SH.  No one sells it in bulk around here, and short of getting 24 5-gal pool jugs on a skid for $12 each ($288 for 120 gallons), it's inconceivable.

Two questions, if I may:

1)  Is there a mix of SH and something else (powder, liquid, slurry) I can use to do the same kind of kill that straight SH does?  Yeah, I'm one of those that uses a 35 gal trash barrel to hold my solution when I house wash.  I don't down-stream cuz there is never enough concentration to kill the green mold on the siding around here.  I pump it with a shur-flo;

2)  Up north here, we frequently come across 1" - 2" carpets of lichen & moss in addition to the black algae stains.  Are there short-cuts to resolving this problem? I'm thinking a roof-rake, but not sure if that would do damage to the surface.  Do you folks even have that kind of build-up?

Thanx for taking the time to review my post Chris.  It would mean a lot to me if I could get some help with this.

Mark A. Dadian

Hydro-Pro Power Wash, LLC

118 Church St., #1

Laconia, NH  03246

It has been a long time Mark, glad to see you are doing well up there!

Gary gave you some great advice, you really need the SH to clean a roof w/o pressure.

Thank you Gary, Thank you Chris.  I just contacted a supplier in NH, Harcros Chemical (they're in Tampa too), and they are charging about the same, $130 for a 55 gal drum.  I thought that was high, but I guess that's the going rate.  

Chris, I'm going to be in your neighborhood the 3rd week of March.  Is there a chance I could take you to lunch and talk a little shop?