Sign in to follow this  
Central Iowa Roof Cleaning

Cedar Roof Cleaning That Came Out Real Nice

This is a cleaning we just finished in the Glen Oaks area of West Des Moines, Iowa.

We also replaced some damaged shakes. I have added another ingredient to my cleaning solution that has improved it greatly.

I don't often post pictures, though I have many examples. Just wanted to show an example of our soft wash cleaning cedar process.

post-53-0-48480400-1380281435_thumb.jpg

This is a cleaning we just finished in the Glen Oaks area of West Des Moines, Iowa.

We also replaced some damaged shakes. I have added another ingredient to my cleaning solution that has improved it greatly.

I don't often post pictures, though I have many examples. Just wanted to show an example of our soft wash cleaning cedar process.

attachicon.gifCarol Back Before & After 1.jpg

Nice Cedar Roof Cleaning work Bruce, as always! You are a Pro's Pro Brother, the best of the best, when it comes to cleaning wood shakes, always looking to get even Better!

Tell me about the Glen Oaks area of West Des Moines, Iowa, it looks like a pretty dog gone good place to live, to me.

I am a native midwesterner, and I really miss that good corn fed meat you guys get up in Iowa.

Glen Oaks is a gated community. The have a PGA golf course, mostly seniors. It is located in West Des Moines. very high end. I been getting a lot of requests from the New Canaan, Ct. area for cleanings also.

We are booked right through the rest of the season and now putting off until next spring. I'll be coming to Fla. in December and will call beforehand Chris for a visit.

Glen Oaks is a gated community. The have a PGA golf course, mostly seniors. It is located in West Des Moines. very high end. I been getting a lot of requests from the New Canaan, Ct. area for cleanings also.

We are booked right through the rest of the season and now putting off until next spring. I'll be coming to Fla. in December and will call beforehand Chris for a visit.

I very much look forward to you coming down here to Tampa Bruce! Call me before you come, and we can make plans Brother!

Chris