I bought that compressor at a Army surplus auction in Nashville. 4 cyl Teledyne engine, 20 HP, with a 18.5 cfm compressor and 80 gal tank, electric start for a grand total of $300.00. Starts and runs like brand new.  I bought my PW at a Richie bros.auctiion in Chicago, online for $500.00. It had 350 hours on it when I bought. 16hp, 5.5 gpm, 4000psi, hot water unit . mRuns like new.

Spend the upcoming winter looking for whatever you want and find it cheap thru auctions.

I also run a 1/2" air line, 2" pipe feed line from the tank and 3/4" hose for spray line. At 110lbs. of air pressure, the 1" aodd pump will shoot over 70', with great flow and a trickle when you adjust the ball valve and the SS custom nozzle. NO surging like 12v pumps. Air is the way to go, but go big and you will never be limited as to what you can reach. The compressor will run over 8 hrs on a 2.5 gal.fuel tank.

The trailer is 6' X 12" with a 8K lb axel. Still got vacant areas if need be. Not really that heavy. PW is about 900 lbs, ladders around 200 lbs, pump & hoses around 150 lbs.. and the tank if full, around 2K lbs. Toolk box and contents around 125 lbs.  Under 2500 lbs total. The diesel dually don't even know its back there :thumbsu:  :thumbsu:

Are the vice grips for crushing customers arms that dont pay?  how do you like the isuzu

Both the Isuzu and Mitsubishi are the best trucks, for what we do, by far! Easy to drive, with great fuel economy, bigger brakes, more reliable, ultra small turning radius, just plain better, and worth every penny.

Wow, your getting the same mpg's loaded that my Tundras get with a 6-7 person construction cleaning crew.. I'm looking at the new Chevy's, 2500 diesel 4x4 is supposed to be hitting 21 mpg. (before we put the snow blade on..) gotta be four seasonal up here!

We just finished our upgrade to our 16' trailer.  Painted the trailer, built the box on the front and racks for signs.  Installed roof system/tank and SS reel.  Upgraded to 3 new Summits for pressure washing.  Running (2) 4gpm machines now, but upgrading one of them to an 8gpm soon.

post-2104-0-28357500-1384497837_thumb.jp

Nice set up Guys, looks like your ready to rock and roll next season! Wait, the season never ends down there does it?? Lol.

Have you had a chance to use it yet?? For the sake of Newbies, can you explain what each tank is for, especially the one at the back? Any plans to weld in a ladder rack? Then you could brace the signs a little better. Seems like you guys get hit with all kinds of nasty tornados / hurricanes down there, those signs might not last to long.. 

Nah, down here we really don't have a 'season.'  Mold grows year-round!  We've been using it for a few weeks now.  We had to put jobs on hold while we swapped all of our equipment over to the new rig and re-plumbed everything.  We are attaching a ladder rack soon.  Just have to get some free time.

The big tank is a 200 gal buffer tank for pressure washing.  It looks a lot bigger because we have it sitting up on a 10" stand to help gravity feed the pressure washers' pumps.  Smaller 110 gal tank is our roof tank.  The 2 black boxes are the pump-in-a-box system and 12v battery from Bob at PressureTek.  Stainless reel with 200' of poly hose.  The other reels are the supply hose (red) for the 200 gal tank and then 2 high pressure reels from our washers.

We're in the middle of the state.  Hurricanes aren't really that much of an issue.  I've lived here my whole life (34 years) and the most damage I've had was power outages.

The signs are one big sticker that our graphics company sticks to a composite backing.  The material is a plastic composite sandwiched between 2 aluminum skins.  They're much more substantial than just a piece of sheet metal.  We zipped them down with self-tapping screws.  Racks are bolted down with 1/2" SS bolts and lock nuts.

Below pic are the machines and plumbing.  Small tank is our house-wash tank we drop our downstreamers into.  Pic was before our Summit reel came in for our supply hose, so the Home Depot hose reel was still on.

post-2104-0-70712000-1384556526_thumb.jp

Nah, down here we really don't have a 'season.'  Mold grows year-round!  We've been using it for a few weeks now.  We had to put jobs on hold while we swapped all of our equipment over to the new rig and re-plumbed everything.  We are attaching a ladder rack soon.  Just have to get some free time.

The big tank is a 200 gal buffer tank for pressure washing.  It looks a lot bigger because we have it sitting up on a 10" stand to help gravity feed the pressure washers' pumps.  Smaller 110 gal tank is our roof tank.  The 2 black boxes are the pump-in-a-box system and 12v battery from Bob at PressureTek.  Stainless reel with 200' of poly hose.  The other reels are the supply hose (red) for the 200 gal tank and then 2 high pressure reels from our washers.

We're in the middle of the state.  Hurricanes aren't really that much of an issue.  I've lived here my whole life (34 years) and the most damage I've had was power outages.

The signs are one big sticker that our graphics company sticks to a composite backing.  The material is a plastic composite sandwiched between 2 aluminum skins.  They're much more substantial than just a piece of sheet metal.  We zipped them down with self-tapping screws.  Racks are bolted down with 1/2" SS bolts and lock nuts.

Below pic are the machines and plumbing.  Small tank is our house-wash tank we drop our downstreamers into.  Pic was before our Summit reel came in for our supply hose, so the Home Depot hose reel was still on.

I made a signature for you guys! 

Please add an address, email, and correct the phone number, if it is wrong.

Thank you!

You guys are my Son's age, 2 brothers, just trying to make an honest living, in a messed up world.

Technically, you are supposed to be a paid member of the forum to have a signature link, but I feel you guys will become premium member one day, and add a lot to the forum.

Once you guys do become premium members, you will be able to use the Blogs here, and create blog posts with before and after roof cleaning pictures, that will outperform your website!

Yes, you will get work from this forum!

You guys, Richard, and Lee, are all young enough to be my Kids. And, I would be honored to call any one of you guys Son.

There is a great future that awaits all of you, in the roof cleaning business, and I am honored to have the chance to pass on the knowledge it has taken me nearly 20 years to learn.

Here is a picture of my Son Jamie Tucker and his girl, and their 2 year old little boy.

His birthday is November 26th, he will be 33 years old. He has been cleaning roofs with me since he was 16.

post-1-0-83282200-1384573417_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-83282200-1384573417_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-54646300-1384573636_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-90643300-1384573604_thumb.jpg

Well you are our Roof Father, that's for sure.  Yeah the great future is right, i have more then doubled my income since i got into roof cleaning... and am so busy with it, it's unreal. 

Big help Guys, that pic explains why there's no plumbing to the small tank! Did you guys do your own welding as well? Are you dumping your SH straight from five's into the roof tank or using your 12 volt to transfer? 

You guys are my Son's age, 2 brothers, just trying to make an honest living, in a messed up world.

Technically, you are supposed to be a paid member of the forum to have a signature link, but I feel you guys will become premium member one day, and add a lot to the forum.

Once you guys do become premium members, you will be able to use the Blogs here, and create blog posts with before and after roof cleaning pictures, that will outperform your website!

Yes, you will get work from this forum!

You guys, Richard, and Lee, are all young enough to be my Kids. And, I would be honored to call any one of you guys Son.

There is a great future that awaits all of you, in the roof cleaning business, and I am honored to have the chance to pass on the knowledge it has taken me nearly 20 years to learn.

Here is a picture of my Son Jamie Tucker and his girl, and their 2 year old little boy.

His birthday is November 26th, he will be 33 years old. He has been cleaning roofs with me since he was 16.

attachicon.gif281871_247755535253347_5777423_n.jpg

attachicon.gif281871_247755535253347_5777423_n.jpgattachicon.gif20130425_184711-1.jpg

Chris we will become a premium member soon. You have our word.

Big help Guys, that pic explains why there's no plumbing to the small tank! Did you guys do your own welding as well? Are you dumping your SH straight from five's into the roof tank or using your 12 volt to transfer? 

Yea Richard we didnt want any fittings on the chemical tanks other then up top. Didnt want chemical corrosion to the seals and leaks on our rig. I hate leaks.

We did all the fabricating ourselves . Our SH supplier allows us to pull right up to the fill stations and pump the SH straight into the tanks. He has large hoses for the big tanks and smaller hoses for 2.5 gal jugs and what not.

We are soon to be buying probably 2 more pumps. One for left over chemical transfer and one for a spare pump for when the roof pump takes a crap.