crappiecrazed

What to do when?

Okay Im starting to see after a handful of roofs That this is going to be common so WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN you price a roof cleaning and get the job and when you get on the roof the gutters are completely full of leafes, muck, whatever the case may be??  The past two jobs Ive done have been this way and Ive cleaned them out before starting which obviously I wasn't expecting to have to do.  Do you guys ask if they have been cleaned out before giving the quote??

Gotchas!!!!!  Well, here is how Ive been shooting myself in the foot then.  Ive been asking when is a convenient time to come WHEN THEY ARENT THERE.....  Just so they don't have to here someone walking around on there roof yada yada yada so when I see the gutters are full I cant ask them about it.......  I will fix that though!!!  I will make sure I put a ladder up around homes with trees!!!!  SOB there was more to this roof cleanin than I thought!!!  LOL

Please post. This is a pivate forum so I just going to say it. When I joined in 2008 this forum was full of highly talented knowledgeable old school roof cleaners. They shared. They taught. They Gave. Now they are gone. There are one maybe two here now that have knowledge they could share but they don't. They may post but it will be and advertisment about them. Its real different.

I did a roof a couple of weeks ago and cleaned the gutters out as an extra. The HO was so impressed he asked that I clean their gutters out twice a year! The thing that impressed him was the fact that I bagged the debris as I scooped it out of the gutters. The guy that used to clean their gutters would just drop the debris onto the ground making a mess.

Andy you hit the nail right on the head! Had some great guys on here who knew what they were talking about! Maybe someday they will return but somthings would have to change first....When those guys posted, you were very interested!  Hey Art why am I banned?

You are not Banned, and my records show you were never Banned. In fact, you just posted on the other forum today.

It must have been a glitch.

What to do when your organization is not the same. " You make it better!" We all have to start from the beginning. In most forums it's all about receiving and not giving. I have not been a member here long but just by what I see, we're on the right track, just do your do and balance a symbiotic relationship.

You know i watched that video Chris posted of AC and I gotta say i picked up a couple of ideas for my work. I was talking to some roof cleaners and I mentioned it to them and we all agreed "You imagine if we had Ac, Bill Booze, Mike from N.C,Brian Friel and so on on here? " It could happen Chris Tucker has pulled off the impossible before. But I don't think they would ...some things would have to change...it would be well worth it. I even said with those guys on here premium membership would easily double and you could easily double the membership fee....well worth it then.

AC does have some good ideas on sales. I miss Mike Sullivan from NC too! 

Someone (not me) fucked with his links, really pissed him off! 

He was starting to come back, I even GAVE him free membership, because of what happened to him, I felt bad!

Bill Booze went the way of AC and the UAMCC, and IMHO, he will sink with that ship.

I was never really close with Brian Friel, though I like him.

Please post. This is a pivate forum so I just going to say it. When I joined in 2008 this forum was full of highly talented knowledgeable old school roof cleaners. They shared. They taught. They Gave. Now they are gone. There are one maybe two here now that have knowledge they could share but they don't. They may post but it will be and advertisment about them. Its real different.

Somebody has made my signature make me look Smart. Thanks

Allaspect I have to call you that because I can't find your name. I really like your first video it keeps your attention. At the end it say's to support the Revelution? What Revelution?

Ammm, Chris and I had a long talk about that. Haha there is a revolution here I. Trinidad and Tobago which I am a part of. It was not really intended for you guys. I see later down after that post, a perticay guys name pops up. Haha, that means the some people know where I got the slogan from. Maybe he stole it from someone, maybe I stole it from him!!