Sign in to follow this  
Liberty SoftWash

A new start

Welcome Guys! We are still learning to use this marvelous Forum software, but please be patient, it will all be worth it.

Once we figure it out, everyone will have there OWN Blog, and their OWN Gallery, with Facebook login.

I was just checking out the pics in the gallery some have posted.

WE want to have the forum set up so each member has their own gallery, and is able to place  a direct link to it in their forum signatures!

This way, potential customers who find us will be taken directly to pics of your roof cleaning work!

This Forum is running what is called Invision Power Board Software. I did a lot of research before I paid for it, and it came out on top of all forum software in independent reviews. 

Most other industry forums run what is called V Bulletin, so we are different. 

This is going to take some getting used to.

It is a little different Mike. The software we are running is called Invision Power Board. No other industry Forum is using this state of the art software. Most are running V Bulletin software or Simple Machines, and it is good too. 

We haven't even scratched the surface of what this Forum is capable of yet. 

It is a learning process, for us all.

LOL, I like the red line spell checker, since I can't spell for chit sometimes.

How about adding a little more info the community page. When you look up someone, it does not show where they are from, or much info on them.