crappiecrazed

mixed to much up?

So yesterday, I mixed 65/35 mix to come to 100 gallon roof mix.  I only used about 30 gallons of my mix yesterday (learning a lot already!).  So my question is, how long is this mix good for?  it will be kept in the garage with hardly any light penetration.  Im just wondering how long its good for before I will have to "richen" the mixture from the chlorine weakening?  Thanks guys!

If you used Gain or roof snot with it, should last a week, maybe more depending on temp. You can always add a little more SH to make it usuable. or go do a church for free to keep it from going to waste.  Best advertising you can do. Make sure preacher gives you a plug in his sermon.

Just a little "free" kentucky advice. lol

If I have a lot left over, I add fresh SH to it for the next roof cleaning.  If there is a little (20 gal or less) I put it in my house and drive wash tank and use it for that.

What bout just straight Sh in a 55

That's like using a locomotive to crack a nut shell. Sure it will work but it is an unnecessary overkill. And speaking of kill, a lot more than just the algae will be killed. People have attempted to mix their solution too hot thinking it will work better and faster. They learned the hard way they will be replacing landscaping. Stick with the tried and proven mix and simply reapply to any stubborn spots. That is the best practice.