tom@joewalters

Joe Walters Insurance

Guys,

My name is Tom Svrcek and I work at Joe Walters Insurance. Joe pioneered an exclusive program for power wash contractors over 30 years ago. And today that's all we do at the agency, Power wash and pressure wash contractors. We recently had some enhancements to the program regarding special coverages. We also reduced pricing in most states. If I could ever help please let me know. I'd be happy to answer any questions about insurance. It doesn't matter if youre a client or not. I'm here to help if I can.

To all the Joe Walters clients. Thankyou for your continued business. We appreciate it.

Thanks

Tom Svrcek

Guys, this is where We (Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa) get OUR roof cleaning liability insurance from!

I have shopped for liability insurance locally, and found that unless you lie about what you really do (clean roofs),  the prices are astronomical. Joe Walters Agency specializes in Insurance for OUR business, and they speak our language.

If you are looking for roof cleaning liability insurance, you would be stupid not to get a quote from them.

Just got a quote from them and they blew my local guy out of the water.  As a matter of fact, my local guy worked for over a month to get me a quote that he thought was respectable.  He really worked hard to get the insurance that I needed to clean roofs.  The sad part is that his underwriters from the various insurance companies did not know how to charaterize roof washing. 

The quote I got was through and comprehensive. 

Oh, and by the way, I learned about Joe from this forum.  I have paid my premium and have learned much from the folks here.  So, if  you are still on the fence about joining, I highly recommend paying your dues and getting in.

Ray

I recently had to pull all my ads for roof cleaning and all references to roof cleaning from my website, because my insurance company went on my website and saw roof cleaning as one of my services. I listed that when I applied for the policy, but apparently the agent just ignored it and put it through anyway. The insurance company stated that they had to issue a separate policy just for roof cleaning and it was roughly 5 times the amount of my current policy. Seriously rethinking this. Does anyone care to share roughly what you are paying for roof cleaning insurance. And I would like to know if all these roof cleaners around Tampa bay even have insurance, because for what some of these guys are charging, they would have to clean 50 roofs just to pay the insurance.

I changed from a local Florida agent to Joe Walters 3 months ago.  So far so good.  I must say they are attentive, friendly and have given me good service.  The proof will be what happens if I ever have a claim.  At this point I would recommend them.

I recently had to pull all my ads for roof cleaning and all references to roof cleaning from my website, because my insurance company went on my website and saw roof cleaning as one of my services. I listed that when I applied for the policy, but apparently the agent just ignored it and put it through anyway. The insurance company stated that they had to issue a separate policy just for roof cleaning and it was roughly 5 times the amount of my current policy. Seriously rethinking this. Does anyone care to share roughly what you are paying for roof cleaning insurance. And I would like to know if all these roof cleaners around Tampa bay even have insurance, because for what some of these guys are charging, they would have to clean 50 roofs just to pay the insurance.

Many of them around Tampa LIE about even having Insurance at all!  Joe Walters will actually EMAIL a customer a copy of your policy, and that blows out the ones who claim to have roof cleaning insurance! 

This is a way to fight against uninsured scam artists, when you are up against them. 

I have used them for years. Just won a t-shirt from them on their facebook page not long ago. Very happy with Joe Walters insurance for my pressure washing and roof cleaning company. We are able to give our clients good peace of mind because we have great coverage.