DIRTY-ROOF.COM

Help me choose some equipment

"I'll do it the hard way " Kind of refreshing to hear someone say that nowdays.  Don't be to hard on yourself Erik, you can buy Art and I lunch one day and learn alot. Art has a favorite pizza place that he keeps promising to take me.....I think he's seeing another roof cleaner! Come November  he hibernates and sleeps until 1130 ............

If Art Oliveri has a favorite Pizza Place, I am sure it is good.

Florida is a wasteland for a good Pizza. What you guys up in NY take for granted, is just not to be had here.

It is even hard to get a decent plate of spaghetti and Meatballs in Tampa! 

LOL, the Italian Sausage here tastes bad here.

Florida is a wasteland for a good Pizza. What you guys up in NY take for granted, is just not to be had here.

Just had family up from jupiter fl last week. They were dying for some real pizza that they remember from living here.

For the life of me I dont understand why someone from up here does not open up a NY pizza Place down there. Even if they have to truck in the water. Ny pizza in a place like miami or ft lauderdale would kick @ss. Maybe a real bagel shop too lol

Maybe i missed my calling

"I'll do it the hard way " Kind of refreshing to hear someone say that nowdays.  Don't be to hard on yourself Erik, you can buy Art and I lunch one day and learn alot. Art has a favorite pizza place that he keeps promising to take me.....I think he's seeing another roof cleaner! Come November  he hibernates and sleeps until 1130 ............

I think i will take you guys up on that. Let me get my equipment and business plan together first then well talk.

What pizza place does art like?

I can attest to florida lacking in the food department.. the 2 years i lived down there i wanted to die cause of the lack of options lol... people think the olive garden or corabas (sp?) is italian food lol...

the one place i really loved down there though is Shepards.. my profile pic was taken there actually.. lots more tattoos now..

Thats what im going to do Chris.  Got everything set up yesterday and did a test run with just water. No leaks and everything seems to be working right.

Chris any thoughts on using a solar charger to keep the batteries charged? or should i just run wires from truck battery back to pump battery?

Thanks Charlie and Art. I hope we all do well.

I just ordered this kit from pressure tek, i also included the pump in the box. Now ill just find a tank and a battery.

Any suggestions on battery? how long does a charged battery last while roof cleaning?

Erik, I actually bought the fatboy bandit. On the pressuretek site it saids with a fully charged battery it will get 7 hours of "on gun time". I haven't cleaned the first roof yet as my stuff is sitting in the garage floor while my truck is getting wrapped..... I wish you well and for what its worth ill let you know that my truck was to be wrapped last weekend and the fella ran out of material so I had to pick my truck up and drive it with only half the truck done (looks goofey as hell) but drove it for the first time today. I have a pic of home before and after roof cleaning on a ladder rack "billboard" and holly crap is it getting some attention. I drove it to my barber shop today and was the first one there (20 min before they opened). All the old timers started showing up and EVERY ONE OF THEM walked over to my truck! I landed 3 roofs today which puts me at 14 roofs so far and I don't even have my truck ready yet! The other 11 are long time lawncare and landscape customers of mine. THIS IS WHY I didn't want to fill out a signature/put my info on the net yet because I already knew I would be overwhelmed with work at first.............. Anyways what Im getting at is, pictures say a thousand words so any way you can do something with a rolling billboard it def gets attention. I know this well from a long life of wrapped enclosed trailers for our lawncare business. Ive gotten more work from "rolling billboards) than phone books, mailers, shirts, Yada yada yada.

As far as cleaning a roof, I don't know crap yet but I sure hope to know something in a couple of weeks.....

By the way, Gary treated me like a long time friend on the phone when I called him so if you haven't called him give him a shout. He was very willing to help a beginner out......

Yessir art its on my bucket list for sure for this coming monday...... do u guys know where hes based out of?? Ive heard others say hes the go to guy.... or have his phone number i guess? Im gonna be quite lucky for my first job...... its my own house and it has no landscaping atall...... im gonna just play with h20 my first go round to get used to things.....