It is so good to see 3 old friends, in one roof cleaning video! 

Like my friends Kim and Randy, I am a Michigan Boy, and proud of it too!

I suggest you go to the blog section of this training forum Bruce, and make a Michigan Cedar Roof Cleaning blog there for Kim and Randy Bruce.

It is so good to see 3 old friends, in one roof cleaning video! 

Like my friends Kim and Randy, I am a Michigan Boy, and proud of it too!

I suggest you go to the blog section of this training forum Bruce, and make a Michigan Cedar Roof Cleaning blog there for Kim and Randy Bruce.

Will do.

Nice to see Randy and Kim getting into cedar roof cleaning. Kleen Roof & Exterior has been cleaning cedar roofs in the West and Northern parts of Michigan for 3 years. Nice to have someone on the East side of the state.

Will do.

I saw your last post on cedar. Great. Yes they will do well there. I get a lot of requests to clean cedar up in Michigan and needed someone to cover the work. I have known Kim and Randy for years and we had talked about doing this. What I am trying to do is build a network throughout the country because of all the requests I get weekly for cedar cleanings. I have referred many provided they are cedar cleaners. I sub out a lot of the work. Given my branding with cedar throughout the country there is great opportunity. What I'd like to do is come down off the ladder myself, being 62 years old, and just close deals for others. Closing is one of my better talents. LOL We stay booked out about two months here.

My business model is to build a cedar network, which will take years, but with 100's of thousands of potential cedar cleanings just in the Midwest 50 cleaners couldn't clean them all in 10 years. I have spent the last three years just building a branding for cedar cleaning and marketing that works real well. Right now my focus is on the Midwest with the central and northern east coast to come. The network will include areas within each State that is solely covered by the network cleaner, at least with our process. That's not to say others won't have their process to market which I would welcome because it will only educate the cedar home owners. Than it just comes down to the most effective process and pricing that will gain that customer.

Great county America where anyone can build a business/service and compete based upon talent and knowledge. Like I tell my potential customers " after you have talked to the rest talk to the best". Oh once in a while someone will try to come in and under price us trying to get a foot in the door and I always tell the potential customer " you can always get a worst job done cheaper". LOL

As to the network again. I have been working on it for a couple years. At present we have three locations or four with myself throughout the Great Midwest. There is a web site being built for the network solely and will go active for next season which will be linked to my cedar branding. Membership will be very selective, where professionalism, customer service and experience rank number one. OJT will be provided to each member along with marketing and closing support.

As you can tell I am very passionate about this and focused. I could go on and on but I am sure you see my goal. All I can say is stay tuned. LOL

I have built a portfolio of over 500 cedar roof cleanings and growing in each passing season. My closing percentage is at 96% and I never close a deal in person, all by e-mail.

In most cases the first time I meet the home owner is when we go to do the job. I have closed cleaning in every State within the Midwest.

This is what I bring to the network. Tried and proven results.