Ugly Shingles LLC

Start A Turnkey Roof Cleaning Business Today!

Are you interested in starting a roof and exterior cleaning business? Are you unsure of where to start? Certified SoftWash Systems, LLC can turn your vision into reality and make you profitable in 6 weeks or less!

What are you waiting for?

Click HERE for information!

post-22-0-14084200-1371354372_thumb.jpg

post-1963-0-80039100-1371437941_thumb.jp

post-22-0-03221800-1371350703_thumb.jpg

post-1963-0-57427100-1371437942_thumb.jp

Nice job Steve. What do all them controls do. Looks complicated. Is there a price for just the skid. I'm thinking of putting a truck together this winter. Build something myself or maybe buy something like this.

Im interested in pricing also........

Thanks Art! It's not all that complicated once you get the hang of it. It is a 100% self contained system; no need for additional pumps or secondary rinse adapters. The only thing you really need with this system is a truck to haul it and a drum of SH. We really haven't gave it much thought in regards to a power washer. It might be something to consider in the future, especially if interest is shown.

When you ready I would like the opportunity to help you lay something out. Are you looking for a skid style setup? 

Im interested in pricing also........

Unfortunately, we are not selling the equipment by itself. The equipment can be purchased with a service area of your choice. 

Feel free to give me a call @ 517-672-2765.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, we are not selling the equipment by itself. The equipment can be purchased with a service area of your choice. 

Feel free to give me a call @ 517-672-2765.

Thanks!

I understand!  I am building something at the moment as I am a newbie and just diving into roof cleaning.  I got some stuff from bob at presuretek on the way.  I will call you if I start getting booming business.  It seems to me that nobody on here is hurting for work in the roof cleaning world and in my area there are NO roof cleaning businesses around.  Im hoping I pound business!!!  If That happens, I will give you a call.  by the way, that truck is about as sharp uh truck as ive seen and that's coming from a die hard chevy fan.  Super nice!  Thanks for your time!!

Crappiecrazed, fill out your signature and Bio please. It always good to know who we are dealing with.
   Thanks

Will do Art!  I will get it done tonight when I get back from motorcycle ride!!!!!  VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

I filled out my profile pic fellas and feel I almost need to explain it........  I have nothing roof related (yet) and Im a fishing MAD MAN in my spare time!!!!  LOL

Well, if you get your equipment together, you will make enough money cleaning roofs in Ohio to fish a long time!