The only draw back will be if  the hose comes with thin cheap brass connections which will not last long. Not really a problem as they can be replaced at any commercial hose dealer with thick quality connections.  3/4" hose is the best choice especially with 12v pumps.

Thanks Gary, the hoses don't come with any connectors so I can source them separately.  Next on my list is a plastic lance that will be up to the job, do most guys use a lance with different nozzles like what the Powerwash.com guys sell or is there a better options?  

Regards

Jonathan

This is what I and several others use.  Try it. You will fall in love. Make sure to tell Barry you are a RCIA member

Nozzle with a full lifetime warranty---SH included
LATEST UPDATE FROM BARRYgaryw wrote:

Lost it, or somebody stole it?? Why would you take it off the hose? confuse.gifconfuse.gif It is the only thing I use and it stays attached all the time.

Just got this from Barry. He had me send my nozzle back to him for evaluation ( he sent me a brand new one in exchange) so he could decide whether he could offer a lifetime warranty for chemical use to RCIA members. The answer is POSITIVE. See email below. Great way to start your 2014 season. Treat yourself!!! Mine had almost 2 years use on it.

http://www.masterindustriesllc.com/

2cca76e.jpg Barry Boquet OWNER at Master Industries L.L.C. Gary,

My first review of the master water nozzle you returned to me after using it for more than a year has shown absolutely no signs of negative effect on the stainless steel material. Dimensions are all still the same as when you bought the nozzle back in May of 2011.       .

If we were to offer a lifetime warrant to the Roof Cleaning Institute of America, how many members do you think would be interested in the nozzle?

Hope you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Barry Boquet

It will screw right on a hose end connector. I recommend putting a 3/4" banjo valve between the hose end and this nozzle. That way you have TOTAL control over the flow and pattern. Nozzle goes from closed to wide open in 1/2 turn. You'll love it.  Good luck

It will screw right on a hose end connector. I recommend putting a 3/4" banjo valve between the hose end and this nozzle. That way you have TOTAL control over the flow and pattern. Nozzle goes from closed to wide open in 1/2 turn. You'll love it.  Good luck

Thanks Gary, just done a quick search on Google for "3/4 banjo valves" there are a few to choose, can you post I link up of the one you'd recommend when you get a minute please?

Many thanks again, I finally feeling like I'm getting somewhere with the system....

Jonathan

Thanks Gary, just done a quick search on Google for "3/4 banjo valves" there are a few to choose, can you post I link up of the one you'd recommend when you get a minute please?

Many thanks again, I finally feeling like I'm getting somewhere with the system....

Jonathan

Jonathan;

This is what you need. Should be able to get it locally

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANJO-V075-Ball-Valve-Bolted-3-4-In-NPT-150-PSI-/221332112439?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33886c0437   

Thanks Gary, you're a star, I'd buy you a beer if you were closer...lol  Just waiting to here back from Barry about whether he'll ship his super duper master water nozzle over to me....

Jonathan

Sen d Barry another e-mail and make sure he knows you are a RCIA member and I referred his site to you. I have a great relationship with him  and that may help him decide to ship to you

Just talked to Barry and he is waiting to hear from his attorney to make sure his patents are binding in the UK. Said he was going to answer your email to keep you updated.  Somebody else on here ordered 2 nozzles today?? You'll love them Richard. Use the banjo valves as I suggested for total control 

Wait til Tuesday. You know how slow some attorneys can be. It will be worth your wait, I promise.

Just talked to Barry and he is waiting to hear from his attorney to make sure his patents are binding in the UK. Said he was going to answer your email to keep you updated.  Somebody else on here ordered 2 nozzles today?? You'll love them Richard. Use the banjo valves as I suggested for total control 

Haha, guilty as charged! I talked to Barry a couple of times, great guy. Looking forward to trying them out and posting the results here, Thanks for the tip! (no pun intended..)

Hi Gary my master water nozzle has just been delivered, what a quality piece of kit it looks, very well made.  How do you connect the nozzle to the Banjo two way valve?  I've had a quick look and I can see a couple of polypropylene fittings that might do the job but wanted to check with you first to see what you use and recommend.

If you could let me know asap I'd really appreciated that.  If you can back it up with any links where I can source it that would be great

Also with regards to the Banjo two way valve what do you use to connect the PVC hose to the other end of the valve?

Thanks in advance

Jonathan

Hi Gary my master water nozzle has just been delivered, what a quality piece of kit it looks, very well made.  How do you connect the nozzle to the Banjo two way valve?  I've had a quick look and I can see a couple of polypropylene fittings that might do the job but wanted to check with you first to see what you use and recommend.

If you could let me know asap I'd really appreciated that.  If you can back it up with any links where I can source it that would be great

Also with regards to the Banjo two way valve what do you use to connect the PVC hose to the other end of the valve?

Thanks in advance

Jonathan

Jonathan;

As you see in the pic, buy a 3/4' double female banjo valve and a brass sleeve 3/4" on both ends. Screw the hose on one end and the sleeve and nozzle on the other.

Top row, pic #7 from the left side

Just about got everything to build my first soft wash roof cleaning system just need to buy a 12v cooling fan, I'm guessing I just need a fair bog standard one to put in the aluminium case I have (the same setup as the Powerwash.com soft wash in a box system) or would I need a more heavy duty one?

Thanks again for all your help and assistance

Jonathan