I know, but that keeps good people around. John has been with me for almost twenty years and Jorge seventeen. Anything they up-sell we split 50/50, I try and take away the temptation.. Something my first wife should have done!

oh man i just find another person once one conks out, i am always on the job as i am 24 years old and love doing all the work, so i don't have a problem most of the time if an employee wants to scoot, so many people will rinse gutters and plants for 12-15 / hr, or remove moss on roofs. 

oh man i just find another person once one conks out, i am always on the job as i am 24 years old and love doing all the work, so i don't have a problem most of the time if an employee wants to scoot, so many people will rinse gutters and plants for 12-15 / hr, or remove moss on roofs. 

I used to INTENTIONALLY hire girls, when I was younger.  Of course, only the best looking, and non married ones of the bunch. I was doing 2 to 3 roofs a day back then, and what do you think happened when they saw the checks or the cash ?  Things like this "OMG Chris, we made over a thousand dollars today, did anyone ever tell you that besides being a great boss, you are also handsome as well " ?