Sign in to follow this  
Central Iowa Roof Cleaning

Cedar Roof Cleaning Omaha, Ne. by Sullivan roof Cleaning

Here is a cleaning we just completed last week in Omaha, Ne. @ 9612 Oak Circle. For all you cedar roof home owners in Omaha Sullivan Roof Cleaning is your solution to extending the lifespan of your cedar roof. Visit our web site @ www.cedarroofclean.com and watch the videos, see before & after pictures and read our many customer reviews.

Don't replace your cedar roof when we can clean it!

post-53-0-70207700-1368997471_thumb.jpg

post-53-0-24557000-1368997508_thumb.jpg

post-53-0-13256600-1368997539_thumb.jpg

Wow, nice work Bruce! That was one steep cedar roof you did the cleaning on, not a job for a beginner, that's for sure!

How far is Omaha, from where you live ?

I have been through parts of Nebraska before, on my way out West.

I will never forget a great steak I had in of all places, a Truck Stop, outside of Lincoln!

It was a Porterhouse Steak, you could cut with a butter knife.  Needless to say, this roof cleaner cleaned his plate!

It is about 100 miles. I get a lot of cedar work there. Will be there next week cleaning a number of cedar roofs. Also will be in St. Paul, MN. and WI in weeks to come. We have had a lot of rain and are way behind on our bookings in place.

Yes this job was one for the books. LOL Have two more about the same right next to it to do. Many locals commented it looked like a new roof. Steep pitch.