I have been using the Fat Bandit soft wash system for roof cleaning and soft washing houses for several years.  Great distance with 4.5 gal/min flow at 60psi. The pump usually lasts two seasons (300 jobs/season) but all the other equipment in the system is still original after 6 years use.  The pump can be ordered pre wired for less that $400 and very easy to replace. Way better than the compressor pumps and transfer pumps i've used in the past.

On 1/9/2020 at 7:36 PM, Roof Restore Toledo said:

I have been using the Fat Bandit soft wash system for roof cleaning and soft washing houses for several years.  Great distance with 4.5 gal/min flow at 60psi. The pump usually lasts two seasons (300 jobs/season) but all the other equipment in the system is still original after 6 years use.  The pump can be ordered pre wired for less that $400 and very easy to replace. Way better than the compressor pumps and transfer pumps i've used in the past.

We have never had much luck with 12 volt pumps, but we clean a LOT of roofs, often 3 or more in a day, and many are tile roofs. Air Compressor powered pumps are the only thing we have found to hold up. However, we have a larger air compressor of 18 cfm. Air pumps will work with less air, but they will not spray as well as they will with more air.

This is just my personal experiences, because I know plenty of roof cleaning friends who use 12 volt pumps,. with much success.

Bob from Pressure Tek stands behind all that he sells