Curb Appeal Pros LLC

Pressure Washing Training with support of Lori at PWP!!!!!

Hey Everyone,

We have some SUPER exciting news that we would like to share with everyone!

We are teamed up, and partnered, with Lori at PWP (Pressure Washer Products) to offer formal hands-on training. Class sizes will be no more than 6 people so we can make sure you can get a lot of hands on experience.

We are going to be training on the following:

• Roof Cleaning
  • House Washing
  • Concrete Cleaning
  • Window Cleaning
  • Alucobond Panels (panels you see at car dealerships)
  • Safety
  • Business organization and business structure 

By teaming up with Lori  and PWP you can test the follow products at our class:

• 1" Air setups
  • 12V Roof systems
  • 8 GPM Pressure washer ( Poly Chain & Gear driven pumps)
  • 10 GPM Pressure washer
  • 18", 24", and 28" surface cleaners
  • RO/DI water fed pole window cleaning systems
  • Electric down stream systems
  • Pro Portioner

And much more! We will have all the newest and latest toys for everyone to try and play with!

We will have all different kinds of surfactants, and chemicals, to try! Plus Lori's full line of in-house products!

At the end of the class you will have all the tools you need to start, or grow, your business!

Including:

• how to run your business
  • How to do invoices and estimates
  • How to bid jobs
  • What software tools are out there and what we recommend to use
  • Where to get your uniforms to stand out from the rest
  • How to do these services

We are doing these classes to really cut through the BS and get down to what you really need to know. Taking out most of the guess work with a proven method.

Please let me know if there is something you would like us to add for your class.

Most importantly, you WILL be doing all the work (this means you get to spend hours on each piece of equipment so you are comfortable and know what you want to buy or what you don’t want to buy). You will get to do EACH service and spend as much time as you would like!

Lori will have special deals on certain items for taking the class. She has some AMAZING products like SLO MO that you can use ( Also, if you know me, I don’t sugar coat anything so I WILL NOT talk you into a product or guide you in a certain direction. You will get the most direct, unbiased, information from us)

All Classes will be held in St. Louis, Missouri

Please PM me for dates, times, and price.

You can call us anytime at 314-698-3282 or email us at lowpressurewash@gmail.com

We also have a youtube channel with some training and reviews:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZXhqD80UTr1iqHX9JhrP0w/featured

We look forward to working with all of you!

How long is each class approximately? Cost? When I first read this I was thinking it would be in Florida but Missouri would be much closer for me. Would each class cover all material mentioned or will there be different classes for each aspect? Thx 

*sorry just read at bottom. I will pm you

1 hour ago, JJS1379 said:

How long is each class approximately? Cost? When I first read this I was thinking it would be in Florida but Missouri would be much closer for me. Would each class cover all material mentioned or will there be different classes for each aspect? Thx 

*sorry just read at bottom. I will pm you

Hey buddy it's over 2 days everything will be covered except alucabond that' really a class.in itself. 

On 1/31/2018 at 8:38 AM, Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777 said:

I haven't been feeling well, and that's WHY I missed this thread ! Wow, Pressure Washing School!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chris!

We are just trying to take out some of the guess work for others that we had to go through. As we all know, a lot of mistakes can be made and can be very costly. 

59 minutes ago, Curb Appeal Pros LLC said:

Thanks Chris!

We are just trying to take out some of the guess work for others that we had to go through. As we all know, a lot of mistakes can be made and can be very costly. 

To best use the SEO of this forum, it is best to Title the thread Pressure Washing School or Pressure Washing Training, so someone searching for that can find it.  Make as many threads as you like, and then share the hell out of them on Facebook, Google + etc, etc, etc. 

3 hours ago, Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777 said:

To best use the SEO of this forum, it is best to Title the thread Pressure Washing School or Pressure Washing Training, so someone searching for that can find it.  Make as many threads as you like, and then share the hell out of them on Facebook, Google + etc, etc, etc. 

updated

4 hours ago, Curb Appeal Pros LLC said:

Ill shoot you an email Craig!

Thanks 

I would appreciate that info as well. Thx

lakecitysoftwash@gmail.com 

We are incredibly excited to be part of the team! Don and Julio are outstanding gentlemen whom are very patient.  They continue to self-educate and improve the sense professionalism and accountability in these related industries.  We’re excited to see another facet of this industry boosted to another level like Chris Tucker has fought to do over the decades.