Advantage Roof Cleaning

Time for a name change?

Guys I need your valued opinion.

When I first went into business, my intent to was clean exclusively roofs. I named the business Advantage Roof Cleaning Company. Today, as most of you do, we clean more than roofs specifically siding. We see more and more demand for siding and exterior cleaning. Last year I noticed more customers make a comment that they did not know we clean siding, in addition to roofs. Yes our website and marketing materials includes exterior soft wash. Our name gives an impression that we clean only roofs.

It would likely take a lot of rebuilding but do you believe changing the name would pay off? An example would be Advantage Exterior Cleaning or Advantage Exterior and Roof Cleaning. Obviously this is no small decision since again it would require significant work.

On 1/5/2018 at 10:06 AM, Advantage Roof Cleaning said:

Guys I need your valued opinion.

When I first went into business, my intent to was clean exclusively roofs. I named the business Advantage Roof Cleaning Company. Today, as most of you do, we clean more than roofs specifically siding. We see more and more demand for siding and exterior cleaning. Last year I noticed more customers make a comment that they did not know we clean siding, in addition to roofs. Yes our website and marketing materials includes exterior soft wash. Our name gives an impression that we clean only roofs.

It would likely take a lot of rebuilding but do you believe changing the name would pay off? An example would be Advantage Exterior Cleaning or Advantage Exterior and Roof Cleaning. Obviously this is no small decision since again it would require significant work.

You could change it to roof and exterior cleaning