Clean Exterior

What generator are you using?

I usually use the home owners outdoor outlet but once in a while the breaker pops and the homeowner isn't home. I also do some commercial work where there is no outlet available and more recently I hooked up with a foreclosure management company and when I go do house washes for them before the property goes up for sale there is no electric on. I currently am using my big ass 5500 watt 200lb generator I had bought for my house which involves a lot of work unloading and loading into my truck and it takes up a lot of space. I am thinking about purchasing the little 2000 watt honda generator for $1000 but I wanted to see if or what anyone else my be using. I am hoping there is a generator thats more affordable but still reliable. Let me know guys thanks! 

I usually use the home owners outdoor outlet but once in a while the breaker pops and the homeowner isn't home. I also do some commercial work where there is no outlet available and more recently I hooked up with a foreclosure management company and when I go do house washes for them before the property goes up for sale there is no electric on. I currently am using my big ass 5500 watt 200lb generator I had bought for my house which involves a lot of work unloading and loading into my truck and it takes up a lot of space. I am thinking about purchasing the little 2000 watt honda generator for $1000 but I wanted to see if or what anyone else my be using. I am hoping there is a generator thats more affordable but still reliable. Let me know guys thanks! 

I know several people who have the Harbor Freight Generators, the ones with the Predator motors

LOL yea I am sure they are all sold out. Hope everyone stays safe. Leave if you have too

Yes, no generators to be had here in Tampa, that's for sure, but the Hurricane has moved north and east a bit, good for Tampa, but bad for people on the Florida East Coast.