I missed it. I've been busy and haven't been keeping up on my posting. I hired some help, and they sucked horribly. Now I've got a lot of work to do again...ugh.

It sure is hard getting good help! My Son is back out working again, we fired our main roof guy. He was way too hyper for one thing, and was not following orders to keep the strength of the mix down.  We had to let him go

I have my sons helping me in the field. I'm good there for a while.  I tried to hire some help with SEO stuff. I also tried to hire a guy to redo the website.

That guy was a clown who couldn't build a website if he tried. I know because he tried, lol.

The SEO guy thought he was special and he could build me a website. He couldn't even MAINTAIN my position in the search engines, and he tried building a website too. He talked so much trash on the web guy and turns out, he was just as bad. Worse even, because he wasn't good at ANYTHING! 

Now I have to go bust my behind to get my SEO back on track, and I'm resolved to do my own dang web redesign. All I really needed was a decent looking site that is mobile friendly.  It's just wordpress, so it's not super hard! It's a cake walk. I just thought I could outsource a couple of mundane, super easy tasks and no. Thank god I'm not dealing with employee problems too! 

I have my sons helping me in the field. I'm good there for a while.  I tried to hire some help with SEO stuff. I also tried to hire a guy to redo the website.

That guy was a clown who couldn't build a website if he tried. I know because he tried, lol.

The SEO guy thought he was special and he could build me a website. He couldn't even MAINTAIN my position in the search engines, and he tried building a website too. He talked so much trash on the web guy and turns out, he was just as bad. Worse even, because he wasn't good at ANYTHING! 

Now I have to go bust my behind to get my SEO back on track, and I'm resolved to do my own dang web redesign. All I really needed was a decent looking site that is mobile friendly.  It's just wordpress, so it's not super hard! It's a cake walk. I just thought I could outsource a couple of mundane, super easy tasks and no. Thank god I'm not dealing with employee problems too! 

SEO Today is pretty much dependent on FRESH CONTENT, and a few links from RELATED pages/forums. Just about any Wordpress theme will work, just be sure you pick a mobile friendly one, and use the Yoast SEO Plug in. 

I have the Yoast Local SEO premium plug in. I will be writing articles like a mad man now, because I know that's what is needed. This guy promised me 30 articles, he wrote ONE about airplane pressure washing! Airplanes! We don't wash planes, we don't even do fleets. It's not our thing. We are expert exterior cleaners for buildings, homes and structures. We don't things that move, lol. 

I have the Yoast Local SEO premium plug in. I will be writing articles like a mad man now, because I know that's what is needed. This guy promised me 30 articles, he wrote ONE about airplane pressure washing! Airplanes! We don't wash planes, we don't even do fleets. It's not our thing. We are expert exterior cleaners for buildings, homes and structures. We don't things that move, lol. 

Write fresh content articles, and share those articles on Facebook, and the Google+ Roof Cleaning group, etc

That's exactly how I got to the top before....using YOUR advice! I just thought I could outsource creating the content, and you can't. If it weren't for your advice, I would not be where I am today, so I'm going back to square one and working on my content again. 

That's exactly how I got to the top before....using YOUR advice! I just thought I could outsource creating the content, and you can't. If it weren't for your advice, I would not be where I am today, so I'm going back to square one and working on my content again. 

I have also ttried outsourcing content, and the results were a disaster! 

No one knows our business like us. Also, Google loves videos ! 

Ahh yes, videos. I have tons of footage, and some videos up already. I am going to start a campaign of videos everywhere to help. 

Google loves Video's, and pictures that are tagged with descriptions.

I need a better gallery setup for my website. I have tons and tons and tons of pictures already set up for this. I just need time out of the field! Ugh...

I think Wordpress has some free gallery plug in's for any of their Themes.