Curb Appeal Pros LLC

(VIDEO) how to put on hose fittings like the pros must watch!

Hey guys I made a video on how to put on hose clamps on yourself just how to hose suppliers do. This  really gets the best fitting on your hoses ( much better than the cheap ones your screw on with a screw driver). Sometimes we go to hose suppliers but its easy and cheap to buy this tool and do it yourself for long term use its a must have for us. Check it out and make sure you subscribe if you like it :) 

thanks Chris. The tool is about 150 dollars then about .50 per band for 316 stainless. You can search the tool name  but Amazon sells them. I think I linked where I got in from on the video. When I get back home I'll check and post 

Great Info! How much is that tool, and where did you buy it at ?

Interesting! I used to have hose ends put on and I liked them!

Problem is, the long drive and last time they said "We don't have the parts in"

Ahhhhh! Should have called 1st.

Now, partly because I only work 2 days a week, due to multiple health issues, my income is 1/2 to 1/3rd, of when I worked full time, so I use hose clamps!

It's no fun watching my Home Equity Loan go from $26,000 to $71,000 in the last 4 years. But, whatcha gonna do if ya just can't handle it anymore?

I was too dumb back in the $$$ days, to set up anything for retirement, I traveled the country 1 or 2 times a year and spent it all-until 4 years ago and now I stay home!

So, after all the rambling, I guess I won't be buying this machine or the 100 clamps, unless I find them for sale used somehow. Ya, good luck on that Chuck! LOL

I like it!!!! I was looking for something like this a few years ago. Anyone know of a tool like this for high pressure hoses

I like it!!!! I was looking for something like this a few years ago. Anyone know of a tool like this for high pressure hoses

I am not 100% sure. I know they sell a lot of different tools I always thought all of the high pressure bands were off a machine and not manually done.. Ill look into it and post my findings on this post because now you have me wondering about it!