JerseyShoreGutterCleaning

PWP Pressure Washer Products ROCKS! Highly Recommended Review

Hi, Everybody. Sorry for the long winded post. Tod from Jersey Shore Gutter Cleaning in New Jersey (of course). So this year we added roof cleaning, soft washing / power washing services to our existing gutter cleaning business. So we just put together our first rig. So I checked out & did research on all the top vendors / suppliers. I called and personally talked to a few of them on the phone. So I decided to buy everything from Lori at PWP Pressure Washer Products. After my first conversation talking to her i felt comfortable & confident with her knowledge and felt PWP was the best fit to be the supplier for my company.

The experience i had dealing with Lori was truly amazing to say the least (and im pretty picky). From beginning to end she went over and above my expectations. Her communication & customer service were awesome. Many times she would be texting with me till 10 PM and even on Saturdays & Sundays making sure my order was correct and answering any & all of my questions or concerns about my design, set-up etc. PWP also had the best prices even though prices were not the most important issue for me. And even long after my order her support & service continued as she helped me with questions about putting everything together and even texting me design & set up pictures & diagrams.

I want to also mention to take everything your read online with a grain of salt. You really have to find the right fit for you personally. And that might be different than someone else. For example with my own experience, after i searched around all the different forums there was a certain popular power washing vendor / supplier (i wont name) that everyone made out to be a god so i thought for sure i would be buying from that company (even my brothers business buys from him). But when i called and spoke to him personally i really wasn't impressed at all and actually i didn't really get along with him. And the opposite was true about Lori at PWP. I heard a couple of negative reviews but after talking to her personally i got along great with her and felt more than comfortable & confident. So she was the best fit for me & my company. She definitely delivered and i know i made the right choice. 

Hope this helps someone when deciding which vendor to deal with. And again sorry for the long post. But i feel this is important.

And If you read this Lori YOU ROCK! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Tod Foltyn

Jersey Shore Gutter Cleaning

Toms River, NJ 08754

Wow!!! I'm speechless.  I wasn't expecting such a touching write up.  Tod, it was a true pleasure to assist such a brilliant man with the right attitude!  I'm delighted to hear you are booked!

I will have to agree with you. Last year I started roof cleaning and Lori was a godsend. She answered all my questions and was super helpful. She forgot to chsrge shipping on my order and I tried paying her but she wouldn't let me. Not monay larger companies will text after hours to help with issues. I will use them from now on for any supplies I need. 

I agree 100%! Lori is INCREDIBLE. I have used other suppliers in the past that ALL advertise their customer service is the best. I actually believed a few of them until dealing with Lori . Lori & PWP set the example for impeccable  customer service. When I am at a clients home either cleaning a roof, washing a home, cement or whatever services they have requested I always go above and beyond for each and every client, so when I am the client as in purchasing equipment/supplies I would like the same level of customer service I offer to be offered to me, well it never happens...no return calls, countless promises ,closed when you really need them,  don't have item with no option given, slow shipping, high prices. NOT true with Lori & PWP. She has taken calls, answered questions, offered advice, super fast shipping, suggested options ALL THE TIME , ANYTIME!  (I would not be disrespectful contacting at questionable hours)That is how IMO a supplier should be, helpful and there for you when you really need them, not just 9-5 M-F. And Lori has a GREAT personality. Strait forward to the point and all business. I only wish I had contacted PWP earlier. Thanks Lori & PWP, you ROCK!

Well... Basically you guys said it all for me... I purchased all of my equip. as well from PWP and could not be happier... Honesty and being open after hours, plus, weekend after hours text are major bonus points...

Looking forward to a long business relationship with Pressure Washer Products ( PWP ) 

Thanks again Lori for your honesty and keeping me in the loop with my incoming order...

Will post pics of completed set up once completed... It's going to be one sweet ass set up !!!

5 star recommended !!!

I guess I shouldn't play favorites, but I am just being real here. Of all the vendors, only Lori asked me to teach her what I know about roof cleaning equipment, and she learned very well. 

She has my highest recommendation.