https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/search/bbb?query=roof%20cleaning&srchType=T

OK, above, I post every 48 hours or so-per Craigslist rules. Jan 27th this guy shows up posting "Asphalt Roof Cleaning" and then changes to Mar PRESSURE/WASHING/ROOF/CLEANING! CHEAPEST/RATES! FREE/QUOTES!  Plus just plain "Roof cleaning" he posted under both titles today March 26th.

He absolutely is determined to take over all posting on the page! I don't get a lot of work from Craigslist, so I don't care A LOT - LOL 

When you go to the link above, check out how many posts he's made and then read the [ maybe 3rd? ] post down starting with "LESSON"

Check out some of the other obvious anti-spam posts against him. This stuff is really bad! This is what happens when Roof Cleaners Go NUTS! LOL

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/search/bbb?query=roof%20cleaning&srchType=T

OK, above, I post every 48 hours or so-per Craigslist rules. Jan 27th this guy shows up posting "Asphalt Roof Cleaning" and then changes to Mar PRESSURE/WASHING/ROOF/CLEANING! CHEAPEST/RATES! FREE/QUOTES!  Plus just plain "Roof cleaning" he posted under both titles today March 26th.

He absolutely is determined to take over all posting on the page! I don't get a lot of work from Craigslist, so I don't care A LOT - LOL 

When you go to the link above, check out how many posts he's made and then read the [ maybe 3rd? ] post down starting with "LESSON"

Check out some of the other obvious anti-spam posts against him. This stuff is really bad! This is what happens when Roof Cleaners Go NUTS! LOL

#desperate

I agree with all thoughts!

Couldn't care less, other than me making 1 post every 48 hours and the spammers burying me down to the bottom of the page!

THEY ARE FREAKIN' NUTS! Craigslist is just not that valuable and multi-posters just look unprofessional, to me?

Plus, some people are posting stuff that makes them look even stupider! Is stupider a word? If not, I'm entering it now for acceptation! LOL